With only one day to go until our (re)scheduled January Tweet Jam, let’s take a quick look at the questions that will be asked about Customer Experience Management (CXM) and meet the panelists who will share their experience and knowledge.
It’s Time to Focus on The Customer
With customer experience topping many company’s priorities for 2012, we will take an hour out of the day tomorrow to look into what inroads were made in 2011 and what new skills will be needed for 2012. The following five questions will be asked, so feel free to join the conversation with your insights into the topic:
- How are each of us defining CXM today? Do we need to differentiate WCM/WEM from CXM or do they fit nicely?
- What tools/strategy is the spearhead of your CXM strategy and can it be used to understand the customer's point of view?
- Who should ultimately own/drive the customer experience?
- What is the most important CXM lesson you learned in 2011?
- What is the CXM opportunity in 2012?
The CXM Professionals Weighing In
The turn out for the Tweet Jams is always great, with people from all backgrounds contributing to the dialogue. We also make sure to have a group of practitioners from the field on hand to provide their perspective. The following experts will be sure to keep the conversation rolling:
- Aaron Dunn (Percussion Software)
- Christian Buckley (Axceler)
- Darren Guarnaccia (Sitecore)
- David Hillis (Ingeniux)
- Doug Heise (CoreMedia)
- Hyoun Park (Aberdeen Group)
- Ian Truscott (SDL)
- Irina Guseva (Real Story Group)
- Joe Wykes (Percussion Software)
- Loni Stark (Adobe)
- Martijn van Berkum (GX Software)
- Pete Iuvara (mindSHIFT Technologies)
- Rob McCarthy (GOSS Interactive)
- Scott Liewehr (Outsell's Gilbane Services)
- Tjeerd D. Brenninkmeijer (Hippo)
- Tony White (Ars Logica)
Tweet Jam Details
In case you missed the announcement, the tweet jam is tomorrow, Thursday January 19th, at 10 am PDT / 1 pm EST / 18:00 GMT. The easiest way to follow is by using the Twitter hashtag #CXMChat. We'll set up a chat room and send that out via Twitter tomorrow.
It’s sure to be interesting, so please join us!