The customer experience doesn't end after you acquire a customer. There are multiple steps needed to create lasting relationships, all of which form the customer life cycle. We'll be discussing the strategies and tools being used by businesses today to form these lasting relationships in our upcoming Tweet Jam.
Tweet Jam: The Customer Life Cycle Experience
Join us on Wednesday, January 23 at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST / 1800 GMT for our first Tweet Jam of 2013.
We welcome the broader CMSWire community to participate, as we spend an hour discussing changes in the customer life cycle and how businesses are approaching these changes. We'll be taking a look at the practices and tools that are driving superior customer experiences and retention.
All experience levels are welcome to connect with the expert panel we're assembling. The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #CXMChat hashtag.
Here's a look at the questions we will be asking:
- What's different about the customer life cycle today vs. 5 years ago?
- Who owns the customer life cycle and how is this changing organizational structures today?
- What role does analytics play in the customer life cycle experience?
- What tools or processes aid in managing the customer life cycle?
- Name 3 challenges organizations must overcome to adopt a customer life cycle experience strategy?
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 Analytics are key for a successful customer life cycle strategy #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
Hope to see you there!
- Blame the C-Suite for Your Failed SharePoint Project
- Gartner's Look at Advanced Analytics Vendors: Are You Using a Winner?
- Where Intranets and Enterprise Social Networks Fit in Your Business
- The IoT is Useless - Unless You Fix Your Data Problems [Infographic]
- Microsoft Will Offer a Peek at SharePoint 2016 at Ignite
- Everything You Really Need to Know About Docker
- Which Enterprise Social Network is Right for Your Intranet?