Marketing has changed -- dramatically. You use to talk at your customers and potential customers, sell something. It isn't that simple today, the social revolution has changed that. People want to be engaged and they want to know that you have something more to offer than a product with a price tag. When you show them that, they become loyal subscribers and advocates of your brand. Content Marketing is one way you can do this. And that's what our Tweet Jam will focus on this month.
Tweet Jam: Leading with Content Marketing
Join us on Wednesday, July 25 at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST / 1700 GMT for our monthly Tweet Jam. We welcome the broader CMSWire community to participate, as we spend an hour discussing why content marketing is important and how it can help you create loyal subscribers to your brand.
All experience levels are welcome to connect with the expert panel we're assembling. The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #CXMChat hashtag. We'll be putting out a list of the experts participating closer to the date of the Jam.
#CXMChat Tweet Jam Questions
We are building the question set for the tweet jam now. If you have a burning question you'd like to see asked drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #CXMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #CXMChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe sentiment analysis works #CXMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful.
Stay tuned for more details!