There's no doubt the world runs on mobile. Everywhere you turn people are glued to their devices, constantly checking anything from email to the weather. Marketers need to adjust to reach the on the go consumer and provide positive mobile customer experiences. At this month's Tweet Jam we'll be taking a look at the current state of mobile experience management -- the tools, technologies and strategies.
The Mobile Digital Experience Tweet Jam
Be sure to join us Wednesday, July 31st at 10 am PDT/ 1 pm EDT/ 1700 GMT as we discuss the current state of mobile experience management -- how businesses approach the challenges of mobile, the techniques behind great mobile experiences and the tools that deliver.
We welcome the broader CMSWire community to participate. All experience levels are welcome to connect with our panel of experts. The easiest way to join in is by following or including the #CXMChat hashtag.
As usual, our experts will be on hand to provide us with their insights.
- Dan Darnell, VP of Marketing and Product, Baynote -- @dkdarnell
- Daniel Lewis, Principal Consultant at the Judge Group -- @DanTheITMan
- Lou Casal, Senior Director Product Marketing at SDL -- @SDL
- Michael Lustig, CEO at Movero Inc. -- @moveroinc
- Kim Ann King, Chief Marketing Officer at SiteSpect Inc. -- @kimannking
- Eric Odell, Product Marketing Manager for Sitefinity -- @EricOdell
- Benjamin Diggles, Director of Digital Marketing at Webtrends -- @Webtrends
- Tommy Landry, President at Return On Now -- @tommy_landry
- Doug Heise, Director of Product Marketing at CoreMedia -- @coremedia_news
- Gunnar Klauberg, Product Marketer at Adobe -- @Aeroid
- Nate Barad, Director of Product Marketing, Sitecore -- @natebarad
We are currently working on the questions for this month's Tweet Jam so be sure to check back soon!
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 mobile digital experience is just another fad that will be replaced in the next 5 years #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services -- stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful.
We look forward to seeing you there!