Companies turn to Customer Journeys in the hopes of driving customer engagement and fine tuning marketing campaigns. So, what tools and processes do organizations use to map their customer journey and what are the pros and cons of this approach? Join us to discuss these issues during this month's Tweet Jam.
Customer Journeys Tweet Jam
It's the number one goal for businesses -- deliver a great customer experience. But how do we support our customers throughout all of their interactions with our brand and how do we measure the value of customer journey mapping?
Be sure to join us Wednesday, May 22nd at 10 am PDT/ 1 pm EDT/ 1700 GMT as we talk customer journeys. We'll be examining the challenges and opportunities that come along with this approach in understanding the customer.
We have a great group of experts lined up to talk Customer Journeys:
- Darrin Archer, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Adobe -- @darinarcher
- Andrew Mueller, CEO at Mueller & Company -- @AndrewMueller
- Barbara Holmes, Director of User Experience at ISITE Design -- @volleyballbarb
- Beth Torrie, Vice President, Strategic Engagement at Sitecore -- @bethtorrie
- Carrie Basham Young, Community Design Professional and Original Member of the Socialcast Team -- @carrieyoung
- Denis Pombriant, Founder & Managing Principal at Beagle Research Group, LLC -- @denispombriant
- Tjeerd Brennininkmeijer, CMO at Hippo -- @tbrenninkmeijer
- Jeff Hora, Senior Community Manager at SDL -- @jeffhora
- Alex Lustberg, CMO at Lyris -- @alustberg
- Michelle de Haaff, VP of Marketing at Medallia -- @Medallia
- Thom Robbins, Chief Evangelist at Kentico CMS -- @trobbins
- Douglas Heise, Product Marketing Director at CoreMedia -- @CoreMedia_News
- Gail Shlansky, Chief Marketing Officer at Axceler -- @gailshlansky
- John Kottcamp, Chief Strategy Officer and CMO at Tahzoo -- @CoXperience
There's a lot of ground to be covered this month. Here are the questions that will be asked:
- How do you define the customer journey?
- What are the advantages to mapping customer journeys?
- What tools/processes do organizations use to map customer journeys?
- How do you measure the value of customer journey mapping?
- Journeys vs. "Chutes & Ladders" -- can both analogies be right? Does one map better to B2B vs. B2C?
- Will big data and predictive analytics make journey mapping irrelevant? What is the relationship between these things?
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 customer journeys are unnecessary in the digital age #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services -- stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful.
Hope to see you there!