Customer journeys are nothing new, but understanding the paths that customers take while interacting with your brand has become more complicated. How do organizations use customer journeys to improve the customer experience? Is customer journey mapping still possible with the proliferation of channels and access points available? Join us for this month's Tweet Jam to discuss these issues and more.
Customer Journeys Tweet Jam
Businesses create maps, identify touchpoints, develop personas all in the interest of delivering a great customer experience. But can a clear map be drawn for all customers? How are companies choosing to use customer journey maps and why are some of them not?
Be sure to join us Wednesday, May 22nd at 10 am PDT/ 1 pm EDT/ 1700 GMT as we talk customer journeys. We'll be examining the challenges and opportunities that come along with this approach to understand and provide a positive experience to the customer.
We welcome the broader CMSWire community to participate as we spend an hour discussing the ins and outs of the customer journey.
All experience levels are welcome to connect with the experts that will be on hand to get the conversation rolling. The easiest way to join in is by following or including the #CXMChat hashtag.
We are in the process in narrowing down the questions for this month's Tweet Jam so check back soon!
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 customer journey mapping is a challenge in the era of unpredictable customers #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services -- stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful.
Hope to see you there!