On Wednesday, November 28th, it will once again be Tweet Jam time. This month we'll be concentrating on Socializing Customer Relationship Management and have lined up a great group of panelists.
Businesses are moving beyond using social media to gather followers and likes. They are turning to social media channels to engage their audience in dialogue, take care of customer questions and concerns and personalize the customer experience with their brand. Take a look at the questions our experts will tackle below:
- How do you define the core mission of Social CRM?
- What are the key technologies/practices changing customer service today?
- What role does Social CRM play in a larger Social strategy? Is it necessary to have the one before the other?
- List 3 reasons why Social CRM projects fail to achieve expected value.
- How do you see customer support strategies changing in 2013?
Anyone interested is welcome to join the event and connect with our panelists. The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #cxmchat hashtag.
This month's knowledgeable participants will include:
- Dan Burke — Vice President of eBusiness, Autonomy — @Dan_Burke3
- Denis Pombriant — CEO, Beagle Research Group — @DenisPombriant
- Hyoun Park — Principal Analyst, Nucleus Research — @hyuonpark
- Julie Hunt — Solution Strategist, Julie Hunt Consulting — @juliebhunt
- Kate Leggett — Principal Analyst, Forrester Research — @kateleggett
- Megan Murray — Director of Collaboration Strategy, Moxie Software — @MeganMurray
- Mitch Lieberman — Managing Partner, Discover/Reinvention/Integration — @mjayliebs
- Rob Howard — Founder and CTO, Telligent Systems — @robhoward
- Vala Afshar — CMO and Chief Customer Officer, Enterasys — @ValaAfshar
- Doug Heise — Product Marketing Director at CoreMedia — @Coremedia_News
- Ray Wang — Principal Analyst, CEO at Constellation Research — @rwang0
To hear our expert's weigh in, join us Wednesday, November 28th, at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST / 1700 GMT. The easiest way to follow is to use the #CXMChat hashtag. We will be setting up a chat room and sending out the details via Twitter on the day of the Jam. See you on the 28th!
- Endangered Species: The Corporate Intranet
- Beware Red Herrings: Intranet vs. ESN is a Sham
- Are These Vendors the Best at Social Media Monitoring?
- Forget Intranets, Give Me an ESN
- Microsoft's New BI Tool Plays Nice, Even With 3rd Party Vendors
- Discussion Point: Why Would You Buy a Proprietary CMS?
- Lexmark Steps Up Its Play to Organize Your Office With Kofax Buy