There's a lot of talk out there about the customer coming first and taking care of the customer, but how many companies are walking the walk? On November 28, we're holding a Tweet Jam to look at how some companies are using social technologies for customer service and explore the benefits and challenges of this approach.
Tweet Jam: Socializing Customer Relationship Management
Join us on Wednesday, November 28th at 10 am PST/ 1 pm EST/ 1700 GMT for our monthly Tweet Jam. As always, we welcome the broader CMSWire community to join in, as we spend an hour discussing the changing face of customer support. The easiest way to participate is to follow and use the #cxmchat hashtag.
The Tweet Jam is open to all experience levels, though we always make sure there is a panel of experts on hand to keep the conversation going. We'll be putting out a list of our panelists closer to the date, so be sure to check back in.
Here's a look at the thought provoking questions we will be asking:
- How do you define the core mission of Social CRM?
- What are the key technologies/practices changing customer service today?
- What role does Social CRM play in a larger Social strategy? Is it necessary to have the one before the other?
- List 3 reasons why Social CRM projects fail to achieve expected value.
- How do you see customer support strategies changing in 2013?
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 Social CRM is changing customer service #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
We think this is going to be a great one!
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- EMC Should Sell Documentum, HP Should Buy It
- Customer Success is a Failure
- If Hadoop Disappears, Will the Label on Your Distro Matter?
- 7 Deadly Signs of Career Burnout [Infographic]
- Inside Acquia's Gartner Ascension, Web CMS' Next Road Trip
- Connecting Workers to Information in the Digital Workplace