It's that time again -- Tweet Jam time -- and this month we take a closer look at three key elements of Customer Experience Management (CXM): Content, Community & Commerce. CXM is a pretty big topic, even when focused on these three elements, and we could go in any number of directions, but we have tried our best to keep it straightforward. Let's give you some details.
It's Time for a Tweet Jam
Join us on October 26th 10 am PDT / 1 pm EDT / 17:00 GMT. We welcome the broader CMSWire community to our Tweet Jam. We'll spend an hour discussing the 3 C's of Customer Experience: Content, Commerce and Community.
All experience levels are welcome to connect with our expert panel. Here is a sample of the panelists: Douglas Heise (CoreMedia), Billy Cripe (BloomThinker), Maria Ogneva (Yammer), David Nickelson (Siteworx), Kevin Carlson (Optaros), David Hillis (Ingeniux), Pete Iuvara (mindSHIFT), Tony White (Ars Logica) and more.
The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #CXMChat hashtag.
#CXMChat Tweet Jam Topics
You may tweet your questions and/or responses throughout the Jam, roping them in via the #CXMChat hashtag.
Here are the topics to be discussed:
- Content, Community, Commerce: Which is your top CXM focus and why?
- Is CXM maturing as a discipline and how is it changing organizations?
- Do you believe orgs need a more abstracted role called "Experience (or Engagement) Architect"?
- How is ecommerce evolving in the age of CXM?
- What do you think is the big opportunity for CXM in 2012?
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #CXMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #CXMChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe sentiment analysis works #CXMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful
We look forward to connecting with you on October 26!