"Big data" seems to be the buzzword of the day thrown around the customer experience space, but does bigger data necessarily mean better data or are marketers finding themselves lost in a sea of what is mostly useless information? Be sure to tune in as we discuss big data's impact on digital marketing at this month's Tweet Jam.
How Marketers Leverage Big Data and Analytics
The Tweet Jam will take place on Tuesday, September 17th at 10 am PDT/ 1 pm EDT/ 1700 GMT. This time around we'll be talking big data and analytics — do marketers actually understand its value, how do they mine the value of big data and what tools help marketers sort through the mounds of information placed in their hands?
In addition to the experts we are assembling, the broader CMSWire community is welcome to participate. All experience levels are welcome to join in. Be sure to join in by following the #CXMChat hashtag or join our chatroom.
We are in the process of finalizing our questions, so check back soon!
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q7 It may be time consuming but the value gained from big data is certainly worth the effort #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- Cirrus Insight to Unite Salesforce, Gmail on Mobile Devices
- 2014 Predictions: What Side of the Future Are You On?
- Oracle WebCenter Sites Review: Strengths, Weaknesses
- 7 Things Stew Leonard's Can Teach You About Your Customers
- Why Apple Needs Topsy in a $200 Million Way
- How Is Hadoop Like Teenage Sex? [Infographic]