We are a little less than week away from our September Tweet Jam on data and how it's being used as a digital marketing tool in companies. Below is a list of panelists who will be contributing to the discussion.
The #CXMChat Questions
Data is something that's everywhere, but how is it used? This tweet jam will shed some light on this question and others you might have about capturing all that data and using it wisely.
So before we introduce our panelists, let's take a look at the questions that will be asked:
- How are CXM/WEM demands stretching Analytics and Decision Support tools today?
- Is integration of analytics data and analytics middleware a growing demand in your world?
- How are you thinking about ROI on data and analytics?
- Is data capture accuracy or data representation and story telling a bigger issue?
- Marketing Automation is creating another data silo. How are you addressing this?
- What is the biggest opportunity you see in the analytics and/or data story telling space?
All experience levels are welcome to connect with the expert panel we're assembling. The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #CXMChat hashtag.
The following are lined up for this month's Jam:
- Bob Clary, Marketing Manager and Google Analytics Trainer at Webucator -- @webucator
- Annie Weinberger, VP of Promote Solutions at Autonomy -- @annerstweets
- Julie Hunt, Solution Strategist at Julie Hunt Consulting -- @juliebhunt
- Billy Cripe, Principal and Founder at Bloomthink -- @billycripe
- Doug Antkowiak, Social Media Strategist for Portent-- @socialdoug
- Diane Buzzeo, Founder and CEO for Ability Commerce -- @dianebuzzeo
- Rich Blank, Solutions Engineer for NewsGator, Blogger — @pmpinsights
- Peter Iuvara, Director Sales and Consulting Services at MindSHIFT -- @peteiuvara
- Cathy McKnight, Partner & Principal Analyst at Digital Clarity Group -- @cathymcknight
- Doug Heise, Product marketing Director at CoreMedia -- @coremedia_news
- David Hillis, VP of Business Development at Ingeniux -- @davidhillis
- Tjeerd Brenninkmeijer, Co-Founder and CMO at Hippo -- @tbrenninkmeijer
- Tom Wentworth, CMO at Ektron -- @twentworth12
- Ben Gaines, Product Manager for Adobe -- @benjamingaines
- Paul Dunay, VP of Marketing at Maxymiser -- @pauldunay
The Tweet Jam Details
To see what these experts have to say on the way we use data, join us next Wednesday, September 19, at 10 am PDT / 1 pm EDT / 17:00 GMT. The easiest way to follow is to use the #cxmchat hashtag. We will be setting up a chat room and sending out the details via Twitter on the day of the Jam.
Hope to see you there!