Data. It comes from everywhere, your website, your social networks, your mobile apps and sites, search engines, contact centers, customer support systems and the list goes on and on. It's great you are collecting all this data. But what are you doing with it?
There's a lot of talk about data these days -- big data or otherwise -- with everyone wanting in on the action. But that's the hitch -- data isn't anything without action. This month our Tweet Jam is focused on how organizations are using all this data they capture to drive digital marketing and get measurable returns.
Tweet Jam: Turning Data into Marketing Action
Join us on Wednesday, September 19th at 10 am PDT / 1 pm EDT / 1700 GMT for our monthly Tweet Jam. We welcome the broader CMSWire community to participate, as we spend an hour discussing how companies are putting data to work for them.
All experience levels are welcome to connect with the expert panel we're assembling. The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #CXMChat hashtag. We'll be putting out a list of the experts participating closer to the date of the Jam.
#CXMChat Tweet Jam Questions
We are building the question set for the Tweet Jam now. If you have a burning question you'd like to see asked drop us a line at email@example.com.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #CXMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #CXMChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe sentiment analysis works #CXMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful.
Stay tuned for more details!