As 2013 draws to a close, we at CMSWire wanted to take some time out to recognize a few of our many outstanding contributors.
Last year we chose 12 top contributors, but this year we chose to recognize 16 and feature two new contributors who joined us later in the year. As with last year, it was difficult to narrow down the list from our vibrant community of experts, but the following authors made the list through their combination of writing, social community participation and support throughout the year.
The Top 16 Contributors
- Christian Buckley, SharePoint Server MVP, director of product evangelism, Metalogix (@buckleyplanet)
- Christine Crandell, president, New Business Strategies (@ChrisCrandell)
- David Diamond, director global marketing, Picturepark (@DAMSurvival)
- Deb Lavoy, marketing vice president, Jostle (@deb_lavoy)
- Deb Miller, director of industry marketing, OpenText (@debsg360)
- Jed Cawthorne, senior manager for intranet initiatives, BMO Financial Group (@jedpc)
- Jennifer Mason, SharePoint Server MVP, SharePoint consultant, Rackspace Hosting (@jennifermason)
- Joyce Hostyn, director of customer experience, OpenText (@joycehostyn)
- Martin White, managing director, Intranet Focus, Ltd. (@intranetfocus)
- Mimi DIonne, consultant and owner, Mimi Dionne Consulting (@cawprhyd)
- Petr Passinger, senior business analyst, Kentico (@petrpas)
- Stephen Fishman, director of consumer platforms, AutoTrader.com (@trivoca)
- Steven Pogrebivsky, co-founder and CEO, MetaVis Technologies (@metavistech)
- Tjeerd Brenninkmeijer, CMO, Hippo (@tbrenninkmeijer)
- Tom Petrocelli, research director, Enterprise Social, Mobile, and Cloud Applications, Neuralytix, Inc. (@tompetrocelli)
- Virginia Backaitis, senior partner, Big Data Geeks (@actbrilliant)
Most Inspiring New Contributors
- Rich Wood, national director, Modern Applications, Perficient (@richOthewood)
- Wendy Neal, senior SharePoint consultant, McGladrey (@SharePointWendy)
Our sincere thanks to all of these authors. We will be profiling each of them in the next two weeks, so be sure to check back to learn more about these active members of our community.
At CMSWire, we recognize our contributor community is a big part of our success and look forward to continuing to work with all of our contributors in 2014. We are also thankful for the greater CMSWire community for being so generous with its collective thoughts and knowledge. We look forward to sharing more ideas in 2014.
- Adobe: IBM's Silverpop Deal Could Trigger 'Nightmare'
- It's Official: Forrester Says Campaign Marketing Is Dead
- A Beginner's Guide to Responsive Web Design
- Dream On Salesforce, SAP Prez Unimpressed by Your Threats
- Will EMC Dump Documentum?
- Hackers Use Viral Videos to Attack B2B E-Commerce Site
- Why Microsoft's Reign Will Continue