Tag management system provider, Ensighten has announced it will partner with GSI Commerce, where the latter will be integrating its marketing solutions into Ensighten's tag management solution to improve the digital marketing field.
A Single Place to Manage Marketing Tags
GSI Commerce, which was bought by eBay in 2011, has focused on retail marketing; supplying these companies with multichannel marketing solutions which enable marketers to personalize a customer's shopping experience in hopes of increasing conversion and ROI rates.
GSI Apps Available in Ensighten
In a statement, Ensighten says that tagging is not only an important part of e-commerce marketing, but marketing in general.
Today’s digital marketers need a better methodology for efficiently deploying digital marketing solutions in a timely fashion that is enterprise and global in scope." said Steve Denton, head of GSI global marketing solutions products. "After conducting a thorough review of tag management technologies, we selected Ensighten as a tag management partner due to its superior technology, market traction, and the ability to meet the exacting technical demands of GSI’s clients. Given the traction we are seeing with customers, we are pleased to extend the value Ensighten offers to all GSI clients via this partnership."
In bringing the two organizations together, this partnership gives marketers more tag control and website management, which will improve the overall customer experience and allow business to reach their marketing goals.
Some of the GSI solutions that will be added to the platform include:
- ClearSaleing: a platform for operational and multi-channel marketing.
- e-Dialog: An email marketing tool.
- Fetchback: a targeted display advertising solution.
- PepperJam Exchange: a next generation affiliate marketing network.
Despite this announcement, it hasn't been stated when the GSI solutions will be available on the tag management platform.
- Why Agile As We Know It Will Disappear
- SWAM: When LinkedIn Locks Down Social Networking
- The Metamorphosis of the Social Enterprise
- Intranet Search: Where Documents Go to Die or KM Enabler?
- Pivotal Revs Its Big Data Play, But There's a Better Story
- Just How Badly Does Microsoft Want Your OneDrive Biz?
- Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud Gets Personal with Apps