It’s time for the Facebook App of the Week. This week we are concentrating on TradableBits, a customization platform application that enables businesses to easily design and manage their Facebook fan pages.
TradableBits, whose target audience is small to medium sized businesses, is a platform of tools that range from creating a welcome page and a news tab to embedding a Twitter feed and YouTube videos. With this app users are able to customize their fan page without relying a bunch of different applications.
How does TradableBits Work?
Once a user signs up for a free account and adds the application to their Facebook account, they are automatically redirected to the TradableBits website where they can see a list of pages they manage. Upon clicking on one of their pages, the user is given a list of tools they have access to, such as an exclusive offers tabs and the option to embed their Twitter feed. For example, if a user wanted to create an exclusive offers tab, they can choose to upload both user or offer images and fan or reward images, embed a fan URL and add a Google analytics token.
Once the tab is created, edited and published it will automatically show up on the fan page. Users can then review the content to ensure it’s correct and edit it if need be.
Customizing a exclusive offers tab
The Cost of TradableBits
Although free version of the app gives users a variety of tools to work with when customizing their Facebook page, there are also four other paid options.
- Free: With the free option, users are given a limited number of tab apps, such as Poll and Slideshow, unlimited pages with ads and banner ads.
- Starter: For US$ 15 a month, users will have access to all of the tab apps, customization without ads for one page, without any extra ads and email support.
- Small Biz: At US$ 25 a month, users can upgrade to a small biz account. Features included in this option are access to all of the apps, customization without ads for three fan pages, analytics and email support.
- Biz Pack: For US$ 75 a month, users will have access to all of the features mentioned in the Small Biz option, along with 10, ad-free, custom pages and phone support.
- Agency: At US$ 250 a month with ad support, users can upgrade to an Agency plan which provides direct support from the social media team at TradableBits, for those users who need a more custom plan. This options includes: a Facebook optimization tool, Facebook advertising, online training and support and custom apps.
This is a useful app for those who don’t want to install a bunch of different tools improve the look of their fan page. As a social media marketing tool, TradableBits isn't just a useful app for small and medium businesses, but larger ones that need to manage a lot of fan pages.
- Is Box Writing Enterprise Content Management's Obituary?
- Customer Journeys Trump the Traditional Sales Cycle
- The Future of SharePoint is the Cloud #gartnerpcc
- Gartner Names Wise Choices for Workplace Social Software
- Microsoft Leaves Ballmer Bleeding as It Moves On
- 12 Steps To A Successful ECM Deployment #gartnerpcc
- Are You a Top 20 Document Management Vendor? [Infographic]