The time is upon us for CMSWire's second ever Google Hangout. We've assembled a great panel to discuss the potential and the challenges of integrating Web Experience Management with Marketing Automation.
How To Join
The Better Web Experiences Using Marketing Automation #ghwemma Google Hangout starts at 9 am PST, 12 pm EST. Anyone can follow along on CMSWire's Google Plus page, on CMSWire's YouTube account, or from the live stream below. The Hangout will also be saved and posted on YouTube for those who can't make it today.
Have something to say? Tweet using the #ghwemma hashtag to share your thoughts or questions during the discussion.
- Beth Torrie — Vice President of Strategic Engagement, Sitecore
- Brennan Carlson — Vice President of Product & Strategy, Lyris
- Roland Benedetti — Vice President of Product Services, eZ Systems
- Tom O'Brien — Vice President of Products, Ektron
- Tom Wentworth — Chief Marketing Officer, Acquia
Here's a look at the questions we will be asking:
- Start by defining MA and WEM — what in your mind is the core purpose of each?
- MAP and WEM overlap in a number of ways (landing pages, forms, activity tracking, a quest for relevancy, visitor profiles, CRM integration and of course, data). What are the opportunities and challenges for WEM vendors to integrate with MA to improve WEM?
- Thinking in terms of integration, do efforts like WEMI hold promise for better interoperability, integration and data sharing between WEM and MAP platforms going forwards? Will there be other standardization efforts for integrating/sharing "context"?
- Where do you see the future of WEM heading, in terms of digital marketing platforms?
So get your Google+ up and running and take a little time to talk the future of Web Experience and Marketing Automation with our great group panelists. We look forward to seeing you there.
- IDC: 10 Predictions For Emerging Technologies In 2015
- What's Next for Big Data? Predictions for 2015
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- Honest-to-God, Absolutely True Marketing Predictions for 2015
- 2015 Forecast: The Sun is Out for Cloud Computing
- 8 Components of a Truly Integrated Digital Workplace
- 6 C's for More Efficient IT In 2015 [Infographic]