A "like" is to "Tweet" as a comment is to… With new platforms to support social business emerging every year, the need for a standard method of engagement measurement grows stronger. How can businesses establish the value of this social engagement? Is it even possible?
While there are currently some standards in place, they don't dive deep enough and they don't provide a clear enough picture for companies to take action. The value that is being lost from the inability to access this information can only be estimated at this point.
Join us Thursday, March 28th at 9:00am PDT / 12pm EDT / 1600 GMT as we host a Google Hangout to discuss this pressing question for the enterprise.
Take a look at how the discussion will evolve:
- What are the existing social standards we have in place today and how do they help organizations with their social strategies? Why aren't these low-level standards enough?
- Are the social standards emerging too specific to the consumer world? What are enterprises going to do about it?
- Can you describe the next level of social standards organizations could benefit from to be more effective?
- What are some of the opportunities you see with a higher level of social business standards?
- What are some of the challenges you see with a higher level of social standards and how can we overcome them?
- Where do we go from here? Who needs to be involved, what can an organization do?
- What will happen if social business standards don't emerge? What is the imperative here?
We've got a great panel of experts to discuss these questions and to answer any that you may have:
- Dion Hinchcliffe — Chief Solutions Architect, Dachis Group
- John Mertic — Community Manager, SugarCRM, Secretary at OpenSocial Foundation
- Andy Smith — Software Engineer, IBM, Treasurer at OpenSocial Foundation
- Mark Weitzel — Director, Platform & Ecosystem, Jive Software, President of OpenSocial Foundation
How to Join
The Hangout will be live streaming on the Hangout Event Page on CMSWire's Google Plus account and CMSWire's YouTube page. We will be Tweeting highlights from the conversation live using the #cxmhangout hashtag on Twitter. Feel free to post questions on any of these outlets for our panelists.
If you're still confused how to join, there are step by step instructions for all of the options covered here.
Mark your calendars now!
- SharePoint is Already Legacy
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- Has Google Just Reinvented Gmail?
- What to Do When Yammer Adoption Stalls
- Is Your Information Architecture Ready for SharePoint 2013?
- Microsoft Lync Can Spy on Enterprise BYOD Use
- Discussion Point: Is There a Secret Sauce for Employee Engagement?