Digital marketing and sales provider iPipeline has announced an alliance with Salesforce.com that will provide sales agents across the enterprise with one-stop access to iPipeline’s integrated solutions.
The alliance means iPipeline's new AgentOne Desktop Solution will be delivered with the Salesforce1 platform.
The Exton, Pa.-based provider plans to arm insurance-selling agents with integrations between the Salesforce Platform, iPipeline’s marketing, selling and processing solutions and other proprietary applications. The platform will debut for enterprise-wide deployment in the late fall/early winter.
“AgentOne is being offered as the primary platform used to access all agent-facing tools - including needs analysis, illustrations, electronic applications, pending case status, forms, in-force policies and Salesforce1 Platform functions,” Kevin Kemmerer, executive vice president of product development for iPipeline, said in a statement. “Our alliance with salesforce.com is at the heart of this deployment, and AgentOne can run on a client’s existing Saleforce implementation."
Salesforce in May released its new Salesforce1 Mobile App. The app added more than 30 new features that Salesforce said will enable users to manage any business process from a mobile device.
The new-features launch comes about six months after the CRM provider launched its Salesforce1 platform at its Dreamforce 2013 conference. That platform, geared toward offering Salesforce software users a more full bodied mobile app building toolkit, played off the provider’s February 2013 release of its mobile app development platform.
- Blame the C-Suite for Your Failed SharePoint Project
- Where Intranets and Enterprise Social Networks Fit in Your Business
- Gartner's Look at Advanced Analytics Vendors: Are You Using a Winner?
- The IoT is Useless - Unless You Fix Your Data Problems [Infographic]
- Microsoft Will Offer a Peek at SharePoint 2016 at Ignite
- Everything You Really Need to Know About Docker
- Which Enterprise Social Network is Right for Your Intranet?