We are an hour away from our first Tweet Jam of 2012. Today we talk customer experience and we're sure you'll walk away with some great insights from both our lineup of panelists and all the other participants.
The Jam starts at 10am PT, 1pm ET. Follow us on your favorite Twitter tool using the #CXMChat hashtag, join our TweetChat room, open now or follow us below on Cover-It-live below.
Here, again, are the topics for the hour:
- How are each of us defining CXM today? Do we need to differentiate WCM/WEM from CXM or do they fit nicely?
- What tools/strategy is the spearhead of your CXM strategy and can it be used to understand the customer's point of view?
- Who should ultimately own/drive the customer experience?
- What is the most important CXM lesson you learned in 2011?
- What is the CXM opportunity in 2012?
See you soon!