Just when you thought there was nothing entertaining to do at work today, we offer this. Dust off your prediction skills, weigh some odds and take a shot at guessing the winners of the 2014 CX Innovation Awards.
The awards are sponsored by the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA), a global non-profit organization created to guide and enhance customer experience management. It was co-founded by CMSWire contributor Bruce Temkin, managing partner of the Temkin Group.
CXPA just announced 14 finalists. Winners will be announced at the CXPA's fourth annual Insight Exchange event, which runs May 13 and 14 in Atlanta. This year's program includes:
- Jeb Dasteel, senior vice president and Chief Customer Officer at Oracle on "Oracle’s Customer-Centric Journey"
- Alison Circle, Chief Customer Experience Officer at the Columbus Metropolitan Library on "Re-Experiencing Legacy Brands"
- Bob Johnson, president, Sprint Retail, and Chief Service and Information Technology Officer at Sprint on "Building a Customer-Centered Service Culture"
Just Tell Me About the Awards
Ok. So back to the contest … The CX Innovation Awards, now in their third year, recognize new practices that "improve customer experience, result in strong business impact and advance the field of customer experience for other organizations."
A panel of industry experts narrowed the entries to the following finalists:
- Akbank: Voice of Customer — Daily, Personal and Fascinating!
- Cigna: Customer Experience Assessment
- Cisco: Winning with Words
- GlaxoSmithKline: Listening with the Customer at Heart
- National Car Rental: In The Driver’s Seat: National Car Rental Leads the Way by Collaborating Directly with Consumers
- OKC Thunder: CLICK Like a Champion
- Pershing LLC: Non-Traditional Use of Text Analytics
- Reliant: Delivering Low Effort Contact Center Experiences
- Ricoh Americas Corporation: Ricoh Expands and Improves Relationship with Dealers through Increased Commitment, and Focus on the Dealers Specific Business Needs
- Safelite AutoGlass: Mobile Technicians App Streamlines Customer Experience
- SAS: Improve Customer Experience through Reduced Cancellations
- Shop Direct: Customer Experience – A Strategic Approach
- Siemens Building Technologies: Engineering Innovative Experiences
- Thomson Reuters: SPARK Leadership Conference
Jennifer MacIver Edwards of Jive Software, co-chair of the CX Innovation Awards Committee, said, "This year's submissions were not only more numerous than in previous years, they were more imaginative, displayed more variety and came from a broader range of geographies."
So what do you think? Which companies do you think deserve to win top recognition? And if your company is one of the finalists, don't be shy. Tell us why you deserve the innovation title.
- Is Salesforce For Sale?
- 8 Ways to Kill Your Intranet
- Office 365 is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- 3 Features Office 365 Needs to Launch in 2016
- Todd Klindt: Ripples of Sadness Over SharePoint
- Is Microsoft Still Relevant?
- EMC's Vision May Not Be Documentum #EMCWorld