A content engagement platform that powers real time content for major media markets just added a few muscles.
Toronto-based Scribble Technologies, whose ScribbleLive content engagement platform that powers brands such as Samsung, Shell, PwC, CNN and Reuters, announced today it acquired CoveritLive of DemandMedia. CoveritLive's client list includes Marvel, Ford, NFL, NHL, BBC, The Football League and Fox.
Tale of the Tape
What does this do for Scribble? It now will serve:
- 500-plus enterprise customers, including more than 200 international brands
- More than 1,500 total customers
- All of the “Big 4” major professional sports leagues (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB)
- 100-plus professional sports teams
- More than half of North America’s most-read newspapers
- All three of USA’s top news networks
“2014 has been a great year for Scribble and our company’s growth," Vincent Mifsud, CEO at ScribbleLive, said in a statement. "We’ve expanded our international presence, released a new enterprise product, and powered more than 4 billion engagement minutes in the past 30 days alone. CoveritLive will help us accelerate our growth rate even further and exponentially increase our influence in the market."
ScribbleLive officials said they plan to over time integrate the two products.
Bob Barnard, co-founder and CTO at CoveritLive, said the company's platform gives content creators a way to cover live events and engage users "in a way that no one had before — a goal that we achieved.”
- Office 365 is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Who Leads in Multichannel Campaign Management?
- 4 Reasons ECM Needs To Go Digital
- Windows 10's New Mail: Is It Outlook or Isn't It?
- What if Marketers Got Paid By Commission?
- Like It or Not, You're a Team Player [Infographic]
- Office 365 Gets Customer Lockbox & More