SDL, known for its Tridion web content management system has announced its full-featured, enterprise class social media business intelligence platform -- SM2 -- is now available for small business and groups/departments within large organizations. SM2 features enterprise-class functionality, a monthly subscription and self-service online provisioning.
Social Business Intelligence for Small-Midsize Businesses
With a complete range of social media intelligence solutions, SM2 pulls away from its competition, by leveraging historical and global data with advanced analytics and intelligence so as to provide a holistic picture of the customer experience.
SDL SM2 includes tools for sentiment analysis, themes and word cloud, share of voice and daily volume. Users can build customized reports and dashboards, filter data and sources to focus on the most important channels, create custom alerts and track industry-specific or region-specific terms.
Within the platform SM2 is able to:
- Track major social networks and hundreds of message boards and specialized forums (60 million new conversations per day from 250 distinct sources)
- Provide sentiment analysis in 59 languages and language filtering and detection in 60 languages
- Provide 5 years of historical social data
- Provide unlimited keyword searches
- Deliver advanced analytics, including sentiment analysis, themes and word cloud, share of voice and daily volume
- Allow customers to build customized reports, dashboards and filters
- Create custom alerts industry- or region-specific terms
- Provide direct access to training and support, useful how-to information, best practices and relevant links
- Allow customers to quickly get started using the platform using self-service, online sign-up
SDL SM2 - Storyboard
Price, Flexibility & Unlimited Keyword Searches
Additionally, SM2 caters to SMB price points by offering two pricing tiers, starting at US$ 255/month. Businesses also have the flexibility to choose a different plan if their needs change. Both new tiers offer unlimited keyword searches using SM2’s complete social media database. Customers who decide they need a large number of saved searches can upgrade to one of SM2’s enterprise plans while retaining all of their custom dashboards and filters.
The Future of WCM + Social Media Listening
Overall, what this shows us is that it’s no longer enough to be a web content management system. A social media listening platform is essential to helping businesses of all sizes stay focused and relevant in the marketplace. And if you think about it your WCM has a lot of insights to provide, which if leveraged correctly can lend itself to helping you create, deliver and track your company’s content and customer experience online.