And now, the news. This week, DAM NY is set to bloom, Google Analytics wants you to share, an omnichannel Currency is born and Cloudwords adds machine translation.
Also, webcasts get engagement measuring from ON24 and Sizmek tracks measurement worldwide.
Plus, AtTask integrates with Widen and WebDAM, SpringCM with SteelBrick, YP with OpenX, and Crow Canyon Systems with FPweb.
Time for DAM NY
It's that time of year again. Here in the eastern US, the birds are chirping, the buds are a-popping, and the folks at Henry Stewart Events are readying this year's DAM NY conference, the 11th. Scheduled for May 1 and 2, the event will feature more than 60 event presenters, 40 cross industry sessions, three sessions and pre-event tutorials.
This year's sessions will feature keynotes from The New York Times and Hasbro, spotlights on Hearst Magazines, 3M and SAP and panels on creative operations and rights management.
A scene from last year's DAM NY.
Sharing Google Analytics
Need to share Google Analytics configurations throughout your organization? This week, the tech giant announced the ability to share a segment, a goal, custom channel groupings, or custom attribution models via a unique URL.
Cloudwords' New Release
Cloudwords, a cloud-based marketing globalization platform, is now offering machine translations in its newest product release so that marketers have another option for localizing campaigns.
The new release also includes features targeted at the Cloudwords for Marketo integration, including support for translating Marketo tokens and content swaps in different languages for multiple templates.
A Ranking for Webcast Engagements
How can webcast engagement be measured? ON24, which offers virtual communications solutions, has developed and released this week its Engagement Score. It is designed to improve assessments of webcast performance and lead quality through a proprietary assessment of viewer interactivity and participation in a webcast.
A single number that ranks viewer engagement is provided, and it can be compared to other rankings or delivered via ON24 webinars to customer relationship management and marketing automation platforms, for lead scoring and follow-up.
Engagement Around the World
Sizmek, provider of an open ad management stack, has released its Benchmarks Report 2014, the fifth in a series to quantify engagement benchmarks in various global regions. Metrics include, for instance, Flash Rich Media Interaction Rates, Dwell Rates and Average Dwell Time, HTML5 Standard versus Flash/Static Banner CTR, and In-Stream Video Completion Metrics, each broken down by global region.
Currency's Omnichannel Storefront
Raleigh, North Carolina-based digital experience firm PointSource has released "a mobile omnichannel storefront" called Currency.
The e-commerce solution is designed to provide a consistent, branded experience through a single code base across devices, including mobile web, mobile apps, tablet web, and desktop web, and to integrate with existing e-commerce back ends. It also allows access to such native device features as mobile barcode scanning or location awareness.
- The folks at AtTask, a provider of cloud-based marketing work management solutions, have been busy partnering for digital asset management. This week, AtTask and Widen Enterprises, a cloud-based digital asset management (DAM) provider, announced an integration that the companies say allows digital assets to be managed and accessed within AtTask project workflows. And AtTask and WebDAM, another leading DAM provider, similarly announced an integration that will offer AtTask users access to digital assets stored and managed in WebDAM's software.
- SpringCM, which provides such content cloud services as document and contract management, is integrating its product with SteelBrick's Configure Price Quote apps for salesforce.com customers. The integration is intended to accelerate sales cycles by streamlining "the steps that happen before the quote is generated and after the contract is signed," the companies say.
- YP (the local ad platform that used to be YellowPages.com) is joining up with OpenX to offer programmatic advertising. The alliance will provide Real-Time Bidding for YPO's national ad network.
- Crow Canyon Systems, a developer of SharePoint applications, is getting together with Fpweb.net, a SharePoint hosting company. The partnership will make Crow's tools available to Fpweb's customers, including Help Desk, Service Desk, Asset Tracking, Facilities and Human Resources.
- SharePoint is Back, Yammer... Not So Much
- 3 SharePoint Paths for the Next 10 Years
- Microsoft Beats Amazon in Cloud Storage [Infographic]
- Why Companies Can't Afford to Go Overboard with Analytics
- Groups for Office 365 Transforming Collaboration
- Everything Bill Baer Has Shared About SharePoint
- How Marketing Content Wastes Money