Telligent Community 6.0
Built on the new Telligent Evolution 6.0 platform, the community suite features over 50 new perks, including:
- Social search and content discovery
- Native social integration
- Interactive profile and avatars
- Smart content recommendations
- Social calendaring
- Core integration with Microsoft SharePoint
Overall, the suite aims to provide businesses with the best seat in the house when it comes to overseeing customer engagement.
"We understand that people are the ones who power the communities that drive business forward, so we have integrated a complete set of social applications to connect employees and customers," said Rob Howard, Founder and Chief Technology Officer of Telligent.
Knowing the Trends
Considering today's news, it's no surprise that Telligent just landed a Visionaries spot in the Gartner Social CRM Magic Quadrant, which focuses much more heavily on community than prior years. The research company specifically noted the wide range of users and processes that Telligent's capabilities are built for: externally facing communities, social CRM, and workforce implementations.
The release of Telligent Community 6.0 further buttresses the company's notion of the importance of community, which drives business value in several ways. Telligen't examples:
- Improving customer service, saving money by resolving issues faster, and enabling 24x7 support on demand, a necessity in today's marketplace.
- Helping marketers and decision makers to understand customer needs, increase brand awareness, leverage word-of-mouth, increase sales revenue, and empower customer-driven innovation.
- Building a strong network of customer and member advocates who are empowered to speak on your behalf throughout the entire social ecosystem.
“At Telligent, we don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to communities. Telligent Community 6.0 puts full control into the hands of the people so your community reflects your brand, energizes customers, employees and partners, and achieves real-world, business results,” said Wendy Gibson, Chief Marketing Officer of Telligent.
Check out the solution and the standards Telligent is setting here.