(Page 2 of 2)
User experience management will be a complex task in 2012, and content managers must wear many hats to meet the challenge. While this is no easy feat, it takes all seven hats to build the unique, online experiences that users have come to expect, all the while protecting user data. Perhaps the real question all content developers should ask themselves should be, “Which store sells all seven hats?”
Editor's Note: You may also be interested in reading:
- Content Strategy: Don't Ditch Your FAQ Page
- Big Data: The Missing Link for Customer Experience Management?
- The Digital Marketing Platform: The Future of CXM
- Extracting Insight from Unstructured Data
- Box Cops to Bad IPO Timing, It's Time to Unbox
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- Big Data is Getting Smaller and Smarter
- Who Are the 100 Fastest Growing Software Companies?
- Chaos Reigns at Content Management Vendors
- B2B Marketers: Think More Like Brand Marketers