(Page 2 of 2)
User experience management will be a complex task in 2012, and content managers must wear many hats to meet the challenge. While this is no easy feat, it takes all seven hats to build the unique, online experiences that users have come to expect, all the while protecting user data. Perhaps the real question all content developers should ask themselves should be, “Which store sells all seven hats?”
Editor's Note: You may also be interested in reading:
- Content Strategy: Don't Ditch Your FAQ Page
- Big Data: The Missing Link for Customer Experience Management?
- The Digital Marketing Platform: The Future of CXM
- A Graceful Exit for Box?
- Facebook Shuts the Gate on Likes
- Forget Community - 'Social' is Now a Commodity
- Google Kicks the Productivity Stool From Under Microsoft
- Microsoft Leaves Ballmer Bleeding as It Moves On
- Gartner Names 7 'Hype Cycle' Technologies
- So You Think You Know WordPress