(Page 2 of 2)
User experience management will be a complex task in 2012, and content managers must wear many hats to meet the challenge. While this is no easy feat, it takes all seven hats to build the unique, online experiences that users have come to expect, all the while protecting user data. Perhaps the real question all content developers should ask themselves should be, “Which store sells all seven hats?”
Editor's Note: You may also be interested in reading:
- Content Strategy: Don't Ditch Your FAQ Page
- Big Data: The Missing Link for Customer Experience Management?
- The Digital Marketing Platform: The Future of CXM
- Endangered Species: The Corporate Intranet
- Think Digital Marketing Technology: Think ... Microsoft?
- Multitasking? You're Killing Yourself for Nothing
- Forget Intranets, Give Me an ESN
- Are These Vendors the Best at Social Media Monitoring?
- Microsoft's New BI Tool Plays Nice, Even With 3rd Party Vendors
- Apple Buys FoundationDB, Shuts Down Access to Code