Saying Goodbye to 2012
2012 was a year of great discussions. The views were varied and the ideas were thought-provoking. As you leave 2012 behind, take some time to look at the top Customer Experience, Social Business and Information Management articles of 2012 on CMSWire.
Digital Business in 2013
Much of the focus in 2012 has carried forward to this new year. It's not that things remain the same, it's that digital business has become even more critical than ever. You need to have the right strategies in place to succeed.
For those who focus on the internal aspects of social business, consider how putting HR at the forefront of social initiatives will drive employee engagement.
Thanks for being an ongoing part of our vibrant community in 2013!
- Looking at Digital Business in 2013
- 2013 Predictions: Smartphones and Tablets, What Would an iPhone 6 or Galaxy S4 Look Like?
- 2013 Global E-Commerce Trends: More Personal, More Mobile, More Channels
- 2013: The Year of Big Data, Major Shifts & Convergence
- Microsoft Windows 8: How Bad Could it Be?
- Gartner Revises Global IT Spending Predictions Upwards; Led By Enterprise Software, Devices
- HP May Dump Unprofitable Business Units, Government Investigating Autonomy
- 2013 CXM Trends from newBrandAnalytics: Goodbye Surveys, Hello Localization
- The Three Ingredients of an Engaging Online Customer Experience
- Prediction 2013: An Explosion of SharePoint Internet Sites… and a Grain of Salt
Around the Web
- Demystifying social media
- Sure, Big Data Is Great. But So Is Intuition.
- 2013: The Year Of Social HR
- Why Brainstorming Doesn't Always Spark Innovation
- BYOD In Practice
Featured Events (all events | post your event
- Jan 16 —Social Media Conference
- Jan 27 — IBM Connect in Orlando
- Mar 04 — Adobe Digital Marketing Summit
- Apr 18 — Forrester's Forum for Marketing Leadership Professionals Los Angeles
- Apr 29 — Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit San Diego
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Corporate Director, Digital Marketing at VSP Global
- Interactive Project Manager in New York at Bridgeline Digital
- Senior Managing Editor in Washington at Microsoft
- Senior PR Manager in Palo Alto at Cloudera
- Vice President of Data Center Operations in UK at Sophos
- Endangered Species: The Corporate Intranet
- Make Room for Gartner's BI and Analytics Platforms MQ Leaders
- Think Digital Marketing Technology: Think ... Microsoft?
- Will Office 365 Destroy Consulting?
- Multitasking? You're Killing Yourself for Nothing
- Forget Intranets, Give Me an ESN
- Cloudera Doesn't Spark Hadoop Wars, Really?