This week saw the end of our July editorial focus on cross channel Customer Experience. However, our recent mobile poll results showed that the mobile web is rapidly climbing your priority lists, and staying there.
We also looked at how context can define a great online customer experience with Ian Truscott, 5 ways a Web CMS supports cross-channel marketing with Patrick Emmons and 4 ingredients for a successful social web strategy with Adam Mertz.
Along similar lines, applying social media practices to social business turns out not to work so well. Our popular article 4 Best Practices for Transitioning from Social Media to Social Business steers you over the common hurdles.
In August we'll be taking a deep dive into SharePoint in the Enterprise -- taking an in-depth look at where SharePoint is strongest, where it relies on partners most and where other platforms/solutions are a better fit. Stay cool. Stay tuned.
- 4 Best Practices for Transitioning from Social Media to Social Business
- Ektron 8.5 Enterprise Ready: New Architecture, Search & a Refined Interface
- Content Strategy: 5 Tips on Working with an Information Architect
- Master Your Content Using the Content Management Lifecycle
- The Good, the Bad, the Ugly of Implementing Intranet Portals
- IBM, Oracle, SAP Make Gartner GRC Magic Quadrant Leaders, But Small Vendors Hold Their Own
- DotNetNuke 6.0: Revamped User Interface, Cloud & SharePoint Integrations
- Google+ for Business is on the Way
- Is Your Content Ready for Multilingual Web? W3C's Internationalization Checker Can Help You Validate
- 4 Ingredients to a Successful Social Web Strategy
Around the Web
- Conversation vs. Transaction―the Importance of Conversations
- The 12 Habits of Highly Connective People
- 7 Surprises About Customer Service
- Number of Corporate Social Media Accounts On Rise
- Why Process People Are Second-Class Citizens
Featured Events (all events | post an event)
- Aug 23, 2011 -- UX Week 2011 - San Francisco
- Sep 12, 2011 -- Semphonic X Change 2011 Web Analytics Conference
- Sep 13, 2011 – Enterprise Tomorrow Conference - San Francisco 2011
- Sep 26, 2011 – Telligent's The Big Social 2011
- Nov 08, 2011 -- Sentiment Analysis Symposium San Francisco
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post a job)
- Project Manager at Ideas On Purpose
- Partner Development Manager at Whaleshark Media
- Website Manager at Symmetricom
- Communication Analyst at The Obama Campaign
- Solutions Architect at Acquia