What tops the CIOs' 2012 wish list? It's a Chief Process Officer (CPO) — someone with an IT background who's been "on the street" in business. Sounds like a good job to kick off the new year.
This is our final week in review newsletter for 2011. Watch for our "Look Back at 2011" series over the holiday break and we'll see you in the new year — have a great holiday season!
- Customer Experience: 12 Predictions for 2012
- Gartner: 10 Predictions for 2012, IT Departments to Adapt or be Swept Aside
- The Next iPhone Will Be a Tricorder
- 3 Critical Social Business Trends to Watch in 2012
- Social Media Marketing Success in 2012: Forget About the Sale
- Web Customer Experience Management: More Is Not Enough In 2012
- Email Isn't Dead Yet
- Ektron Implements FAST Search Server to Improve the Customer Experience
- 5 Things That Should Be Banished From Tech in 2012
- Video Blog: Collaborative Taxonomy Creation in SharePoint 2010
Around the Web
- Quality, Not Quantity: Why All Those Leads May Be Getting You Nowhere
- 15 Reasons Why Marketers Don’t Use Content Marketing
- Forrester's "Three Social Thunderstorms" At LeWeb
- The 10 key skills for the future of work
- Want to Find Your Brand Voice In Social Media? You Already Have
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Jan 5, 2012 – DEMO Enterprise — San Francisco
- Feb 22, 2012 – Intelligent Content Palm Springs
- Feb 26, 2012 – SPTechCon - Sharepoint Conference San Francisco
- Mar 19, 2012 – DrupalCon Denver
- Mar 20, 2012 — AIIM Conference San Francisco
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Content Manager at eBay in Austin, Texas
- Project Manager in London at Squiz
- Project Manager - Conversions in Ohio at Hyland
- Senior Web Developer in San Mateo at DotNetNuke
- Technical Project Manager in London at Autonomy
- It's Official: Forrester Says Campaign Marketing Is Dead
- Adobe: IBM's Silverpop Deal Could Trigger 'Nightmare'
- A Beginner's Guide to Responsive Web Design
- Dream On Salesforce, SAP Prez Unimpressed by Your Threats
- Hackers Use Viral Videos to Attack B2B E-Commerce Site
- Will EMC Dump Documentum?
- Was IBM's Hand Forced by Industry to Acquire Silverpop?