Customer Centricity Dominates Forrester Forum
Gathering our thoughts at the Forrester Forum this week, we reflected on how the social revolution is really just a symptom of the wider customer revolution, and that innovative companies embrace customer experience.
Social Media ROI: What Makes it Worthwhile?
Sometimes, ROI in social media marketing programs is not about what brings your organization cash, but rather what methods keep cash under your roof.
Google Reeling in Big Fish
In a move targeting large organizations, Google updated its Analytics APIs for things like account setup and configuration.
What's Your Strategy for Social Business?
In our continuing mini-series exploring the social business phenomenon, we discuss productivity for the short term versus innovation for the long term.
HP: Work For Us, But Inside Our Walls
Depending on who you ask, Hewlett-Packard made this week one of two moves regarding where its employees work: They either pulled a Marissa-Mayer-Yahoo-esque directive or … they didn’t.
Culture and Technology to be Social?
The industry says you need culture and technology to be a social business -- but aren't these two separate problems that need to be addressed on their own?
SharePoint's Success Could Be Its Failure
Using SharePoint for document management is one thing, but once you move beyond that the variety and abundance of use cases are staggering -- and that's a success and failure.
Hey, CIO: Take a Breather
Those big data insights information leaders promise will finally come to fruition with Teradata's release of its next-generation analytic discovery platform, the Teradata Aster Discovery Platform 6.
Gartner's 2014 Technology Vision
Social. Mobile. Cloud. Information. They're all converging, according to Gartner's 2014 technology forecast.
- RX for Microsoft: Hire Pivotal Boss Paul Maritz, Buy Box + Evernote
- Digital Asset Management -- We Need it More Than Ever
- Gartner MQ for Enterprise GRC: EMC, IBM, SAP, Software AG Among Leaders
- 7 Ways that SharePoint 2013's New Mobile Features Fall Short
- Making a Case for Digital Transformation
- Social Collaboration's Analytics Gap
- Forrester: Loyalty Programs Are About Retaining Customers and Engaging Them
- Digital Marketing Files: Are Marketers Forgetting to Talk Today?
- DAM: A Key Marketing + Customer Experience Technology
- How to Build a Community Like Disney
Around the Web
- Customer Experience Controls Business Growth Today
- Social Business and the Pursuit of Happiness
- TIME 100 Panel Reveals the New Power of Social Media
- 50 Top Customer Experience Tips Published by Temkin Group
- Facebook Removes a Privacy Setting You Might Have Been Using
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Oct 16 -- Digital Pulse Boston 2013
- Oct 20 -- Liferay Symposium North America
- Oct 24 -- CMSWire Tweet Jam: Becoming a Responsive Social Business - Measuring for Success #SocBizChat
- Oct 30 -- CMSWire Tweet Jam: Do we still need DAM #CXMChat
- Dec 03 -- Gilbane Conference Boston 2013
- Report: How Top Retailers Are Leveraging Web Experience Technologies
- Web Content & Customer Experience Management Guide
- White Paper: Driving Conversions via Behavioral Personalization
- eBook: 3 Steps to a Successful Enterprise CMS Project
- White Paper: The Total Cost of Web CMS Ownership