Better Web Experiences
February brings a new editorial focus -- building better web experiences with marketing automation. To get started, let's take a minute to look at the 5 pillars of web experience.
If this truly is the year of the customer then marketers need to put together the right tools to build a great web experience.
Get Ready for the Super Bowl
The Super Bowl is on many a man's -- and woman's mind. Whether its
RIM's BlackBerry's new BB10 ad, all the mobile videos you could ask for, or a dedicated social NewsHub, we know marketers are doing their best to get your attention. Want to take bets on who wins?
The CMSWire Community
Monday was Community Manager Appreciation Day. Hats off to our own community manager Marisa Peacock.
This month, we have two great events in the works focused on web experience, our #CXMChat Tweet Jam and a Google Hangout with a panel of WEM providers. We're excited to get started!
- Forrester - Ditch the Funnel, Go for the Customer Life Cycle
- Microsoft Confirms February 9 as Release Day for Surface Windows 8 Pro
- Understanding the Potential of Gamification in SharePoint
- IBM Announces Connections 4.5, Employee Experience Suite #ibmconnect
- 'Social Business' is Only Half of Enterprise 2.0
- How To: Social Media Marketing, Monitoring Tips for SMBs
- Do 1 billion Users Mean the Open Web is Dead?
- Oracle's Hurd Says More Cloud Services in H1, Sun has Paid For Itself
- Efficient or Effective: A False Choice and Here's Why
- Webtrends Streams Helps Bring Data to Life #wtengage
Around the Web
- Change Happens
- Connecting The Dots On The Social Experience
- From video interviews to digital exams, companies are rethinking how to look at potential hires
- Are brands overestimating the value of social data?
- When Good Isn't Good Enough
Featured Events (all events | post your event
- Mar 04 -- Adobe Digital Marketing Summit
- Mar 20 -- Content Strategies Summit
- Mar 20 -- SharePoint Conference for Business Users
- Apr 18 -- Forrester's Forum for Marketing Leadership Professionals Los Angeles
- Apr 29 -- Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit San Diego
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Product Marketing Manager in New Hampshire at Ektron
- Senior Content Strategist in New York at Logical Design Solutions
- User Experience Designer in Fort Lauderdale at Ultimate Software
- Senior Business Analyst in California at NetApp
- Senior Project Manager in California at Lithium