The File Sharing Wars
There's a war brewing over file sharing in the enterprise. Box may think it has it made, but Salesforce, EMC -- even Alfresco -- have other plans. At Dreamforce in San Francisco next week Salesforce will put some cards on the table. But the games are just beginning. Stay tuned.
Monitoring Social Media
A recent report says that marketers are not monitoring and measuring social media very well.
Need a little help? Check out these 5 tools to monitor social media impact.
Email is dead. But that's not the point. The point is that how we communicate is changing -- with our customers, employees and our partners. Social business may sound like a fuzzy word, but ignore it and you may be setting your business up for failure.
Reminder: Tweet Jam Next Wednesday
Here's a final poke -- our digital marketing tweet jam takes place next week, Wednesday Sep 19th at 10am PDT/ 1pm EDT. Join us to talk about how to make use of all that data you take the time to collect. Follow #CXMChat to hear what our panelists are saying.
Evaluate Adoption, Governance, Technology and Strategy
> Download the Free Whitepaper
- Gartner's Web CMS Magic Quadrant: Oracle, Adobe, SDL, Sitecore in the Lead
- Social Activity Streams: Can They Replace Email?
- Will iOS 6's Passbook App be the iPhone 5's Big Feature
- EMC's Syncplicity Gears Up to Disrupt
- The Executive's Guide To SharePoint 2013: Understanding Communities
- How To: Getting Started in User Experience (UX)
- LinkedIn Co-Founder: Watch the Enterprise for Next Game Changers in Tech World
- HP Appoints Microsoft Boss To Lead Autonomy, Former CEO Lynch Looks Forward
- Oracle Updates ATG Web Commerce & Endeca Commerce, Business Users a Key Focus
- Let the Enterprise Cloud File Sharing Games Begin
Around the Web
- 5 Tips for Managing Employees in a Post-PC Era
- Eight intranet design mistakes
- Is This the Most Serious Misunderstanding Plaguing Customer-Centricity?
- Do Flexible Social Businesses Still Need Employees?
- Big data rewrites the CMO’s role
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Sep 19 -- Tweet Jam: Turning Customer Analytics into Marketable Action #CXMChat
- Sep 30 -- Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco
- Oct 04 -- (Webinar) Boosting Digital Engagement with Analytics & Advanced Targeting
- Nov 14 -- Forrester's Customer Experience Forum West Los Angeles
- Nov 27 -- Gilbane Conference in Boston
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Content Manager in Redwood City at EA Games
- Business Analyst in San Francisco at Salesforce.com
- Director of Solutions Marketing in San Francisco at Yammer
- Global Senior Pre-Sales in Belgium at ADAM Software
- UX Designer in Amsterdam at Backbase