Customer Experience Gets a Boost
Customer experience remains a priority for companies, and they are investing more money and more resources to follow through on the promise. This spells a win for the customer and a win for business's bottom line.
Marketing's Arch-Nemesis: Gmail Tabs
Marketers collectively cringed when Google introduced the tabbed interface to Gmail, but emerging solutions help keep marketing messages out of the dreaded "promotions" tab.
Collaboration's Future is Already Here
Companies struggling to find the best collaboration tools could take a few tips from the consumer world. Remember, familiarity breeds usability.
Chasing Work-Life Balance
Studies agree: time away from your desk makes you more productive, focused and happy. What steps can companies take to help employees find their balance?
Big Data Market Leaders
The companies reeling in the big bucks in the big data world probably aren't who you think. A recent report proved the old adage that to make money, you need to have money.
Who Holds the Technology Purse Strings?
The CIO still holds the purse strings when it comes to tech purchases, with business-controlled purchases lagging far behind.
- 5 Tech Trends We'll See More of in 2014
- 10 Books That Every Great Digital Content Creator Must Read
- Collaboration is Broken. We Need to Fix It (Soon)
- Are You Getting the Maximum ROI from SharePoint?
- Connecting: Marketers Need to Talk Less, Listen More and Stop 'Selling'
- A CEO's Guide to Navigating Customer Expectations
- Content Marketing Myths and Truths
- No Comprendo Hadoop? No Problema [Video]
- 5 Questions for New Webtrends CEO Joe Davis
- Oracle Expands Marketing Platform Eloqua Throughout Its Clouds
Around the Web
- Enter the Chief Marketing Technologist
- The Power of Integrating Customer Service Across Your Organization
- Where’s the Digital in the Digital Transformation
- The Traditional CMO Role is Dead: Long Live the Chief Customer Officer
- Better Decisions with Smarter Data
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Feb. 24 — Mobile World Congress Barcelona
- Feb. 27 — CMSWire's Google Hangout: The Future of Collaboration #SocBizHangout
- March 5 — Sentiment Analysis Symposium New York
- March 16 — Predictive Analytics World San Francisco
- March 24 — Adobe Summit Salt Lake City
- Forrester Report: Make B2B Marketing Thrive in the Age Of the Customer
- White Paper: Assessing and Improving Your Customer Engagement Maturity
- Report: How Top Retailers Are Leveraging Web Experience Technologies
- White Paper: Building Great Multi-Channel Web Experiences
- e-Book: 5 Best Practices for Video Employee Communications
- IBM: Our Verse Email Beats Anything from Microsoft, Google
- 7 Reasons Why Facebook at Work Will Fail
- Who Are the 100 Fastest Growing Software Companies?
- 7 Trends to Watch to Stay Ahead of the Digital Era Curve
- SharePoint in the Clouds: Choosing Between Office 365 or Azure
- SEO is Killing Content Quality
- What's Trending in Digital Analytics