As we wrap up this month's focus on Customer Experience Management (CXM), we leave you with some great insights on bridging the gap between Content, Community and Commerce:
- Customer Experience: Where Content, Commerce & Community Collide
- CXM: Bridge Content, Commerce and Community with Taxonomy
We also took at look at a Customer Experience Maturity Model and 3 Ways Content can help improve the online customer experience.
The final results of our poll: What is your top customer experience priority today? are in and it looks like developing customer and users communities is the primary focus. Check out the full results.
- Dead Men Walking or Walking Dead? Enterprise CMS Vendors Must Adapt or Die
- The 5 Deadly Sins of SharePoint in the Enterprise
- Gartner Magic Quadrant: Update Your Enterprise CMS If It's More Than Five Years Old
- Not Sitting at the Grown-Ups Table: The Problem with Records Management
- The Future of Social Business is the Socialization of Data
- Top 16 Technologies for Empowered Employees
- SDL to Acquire Web Engagement Management Vendor Alterian?
- 6 Concepts for the Future of Website Governance, Including a New Functional Model
- IBM Beats Oracle, Microsoft to Cloud with Big Data Analytics
- 5 Steps to Build a 'How To' Intranet
Around the Web
- The future of Chief Marketing Officers and leadership
- Guardian’s notice puts a new twist on hyperlocal
- Oracle Gets Two Technologies for Price of One with Endeca Acquisition
- What I Learned from Steve Jobs by Guy Kawasaki
- Finally! Standards Come to Web Analytics
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Nov 08 — Sentiment Analysis Symposium in San Francisco
- Nov 09 — IDC Webinar: How to Future Proof your Web Content Management System
- Nov 10 — Marketing Analytics Conference Boston
- Nov 14 — DAM LA 2011 Conference
- Nov 14 — Enterprise 2.0 Conference Santa Clara 2011
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Business Analyst/Video Specialist in Toronto at North Plains
- Digital Editor and Community Manager in Greensboro at Pace Communications
- Senior Manager, OpenText Operations in Luxembourg at OpenText
- Front-end Developer in Wellington at SilverStripe
- Marketing Communications Manager in Israel at ClickTale
- Office 365 is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Don't Hold Your Breath: SharePoint Release Delayed
- Who Leads in Multichannel Campaign Management?
- 8 Tips to Spring Clean Your Digital Work Life
- Hey Cloudera & MapR: Open Data Platform is the Real Deal
- 4 Reasons ECM Needs To Go Digital
- Does the Apple Watch Signal a Post-Browser World?