When it comes to customer experience there is one thing you need to pay attention to: consistency. Consistency of brand, design, interaction and behavior is key to keeping the customer coming back for more.
Part of that consistency is tracking context, and what better tool to do that than your Web CMS. In fact, Context Aware Content Management may just be the next big phase of Web Content Management.
But even before you start thinking about consistency or context, make sure you really know what your users want when they interact with you. After all, if you design experiences for the wrong use cases, it won't matter what else you do.
- Forrester's Survey on Best Practices in SharePoint 2010 Adoption and Migration
- Sitecore, Ektron, Mid Market Web CMS Vendors Raise Prices, Switch Focus
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 'Mango' Update: Tethering, Social Features & Multitasking
- Report: A Third of Organizations Use SharePoint as an Enterprise CMS
- iCloud Goes Live, iOS 5 Due Today
- SharePoint 2010 Planning and Adoption Framework
- Google Analytics: Now in Real-time and Premium
- Inside Look: Oracle's Web Experience Management Strategy
- IBM, Adobe, Webtrends & comScore Lead Forrester's Web Analytics Wave
- Marketing the Benefits of Enterprise Search & Search Vendor Products
Around the Web
- Forrester's Kerry Bodine: Why Customer Experience? Why Now?
- The Six Layers of Customer Engagement
- Creating results using social media -- the HR perspective
- Creating a Content Marketing Team and Workflow Plan
- How To Innovate In Spite of Innovation
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Oct 20 -- Nuxeo World Conference Paris
- Oct 21 -- e-Spirit Partner Roadshow Chicago
- Nov 06 -- Ektron Synergy Conference in Las Vegas
- Nov 08 -- Sentiment Analysis Symposium in San Francisco
- Nov 14 -- DAM LA 2011 Conference
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Quality Crusader Toronto at Agility CMS
- Vice President, Communications Prague at KIT Digital
- Program Manager Tel Aviv at Oracle
- Director Technology at Disney Interactive Media
- Google Analytics Account Manager at Google Analytics Experts