Our focus on Customer Experience drove some thought-provoking discussions this week. For example, did you know that content is the fuel for your e-Commerce engine? Or that in order to provide the best content to a user, your recommendation engines should look at real-time data?
For those looking to launch a new CXM initiative, there's no place to start like a healthy audit of what you've got today. Here's how to conduct a website content audit.
Join us next week Wednesday, October 26th for our monthly Tweet Jam. The topic is the three C's of Customer Experience: Content, Community and Commerce. Checkout the questions and panelists in advance.
- What is Web 3.0, and Why Do You Care
- The 5 Deadly Sins of SharePoint in the Enterprise
- Despite SharePoint's Success, The Social Intranet is Still Rare
- How To: Conducting a Website Content Audit
- New Android Nexus Prime Outpowers the iPhone 4S
- User Experience: The Single Most Important Element of a Web CMS
- Oracle Acquires Endeca, Adds to Business Intelligence Portfolio
- 4 Tips to Help Define Your Social Media ROI
- Microsoft Announces Mobile Business Intelligence Strategy
- Nuxeo's View on the Evolution of the Enterprise CMS
Around the Web
- Forrester's Paul Hagen: Evaluating Customer Experience Maturity
- Are We Building Businesses? Or Are We Building Platforms? Yes.
- Social Media Engagement is the Key to Social Selling
- Attributes of a Socially Optimized Business
- Sneak Peak Inside an Employee Social Intranet
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Oct 26 -- e-Spirit Partner Roadshow - New York
- Nov 06 -- Ektron Synergy Conference in Las Vegas
- Nov 08 -- Sentiment Analysis Symposium in San Francisco
- Nov 09 -- IDC Webinar: How to Future Proof your Web Content Management System
- Nov 14 -- DAM LA 2011 Conference
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Web Content Management - Manager in San Francisco at Accenture
- Entrepreneurial Web Analytics Manager/Director in Boston at Zmags
- Business Development Manager in New York at Bridgeline Digital
- Proposal Writer Ontario at Open Text
- Solution Architect France at Sitecore