Content Marketing Tools of the Trade
CMWorld offered lots of ideas to improve your content marketing strategies. Try one of these content marketing tools to make the process a little easier. If it's tips you're in the mood for, check out these insights from a few content marketing gurus.
Don't Ignore Your Data
If all you do is collect data about your customers, then you have a problem. Turn that information into actions and you have the real key to positive ROI.
If it's marketing campaigns you want to improve, check out Adobe's new social analytics solution. Or maybe you want some solid suggestions for all that Google Analytics data. There are also tools like Autonomy IDOL that can help improve the customer experience.
Are Your Social Collaboration Tools Up to Snuff?
On the internal collaboration side, this week microblogs and communities were updated in IBM Connections, virtual agents were added to Moxie Chat Spaces, and a new workspace was added to Atlassian's collaboration platform.
- Microsoft Goes Back to School and Gets Smart: SharePoint 2013 & Education Services
- Customer Experience: A Cost Benefit Analysis of Simplicity
- HP Pushes Autonomy's IDOL Into Customer Experience Management In VPI Integration
- The What and Why of Semantic Web Technologies
- SharePoint and Yammer May Eventually Make a Good Pair; Too Bad Google is Going For a Straight Flush
- IBM Improves Customer Experience With Business Intelligence And Smarter Commerce
- Adobe Social Launches: Marketing Insights for Your Social Media Campaigns
- Digital Asset Management Industry Trends
- Four Actionable Steps for Google Analytics Users
- Big Differences in Mobile Support for the Social Enterprise
Around the Web
- Changing Perspective: A New Look At Old Problems // Creativity
- Mobile and The Convergence of Personal and Work Life
- Moments of Truth Make Big Differences in Customer Experience
- The Many Hats of an Entrepreneur
- CIO Skills: Do You Have What It Takes to Lead IT Today?
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Sep 13 — Henry Stewart DAM Conference in Chicago
- Sep 17 — The Big Social Dallas 2012
- Sep 30 — Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco
- Oct 04 — (Webinar) Boosting Digital Engagement with Analytics & Advanced Targeting
- Nov 14 — Forrester's Customer Experience Forum West Los Angeles
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Interactive / Web Manager in Austin at Convio
- IT Project Manager in UK at Sophos
- Director of Product Operations in San Francisco at Yahoo
- Senior Web Content Editor in Massachusetts at MathWorks
- Project Manager — Strategic Technology and Readiness Team in San Francisco at Salesforce.com
- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- 6 Predictions for SharePoint, Office 365 in 2014
- Inside the Road to Acquia's Possible IPO
- What You Need to Know about Enterprise Mobility for 2014
- Hey CMO! Hey CIO! Work Together or Lose Everything
- How Is Hadoop Like Teenage Sex? [Infographic]
- 5 Ways Marketers Can Improve the CMS Experience