It's also important that marketing and sales work together to ensure the best customer management strategy is in place.
It's a Mobile World
Studies show that 50% of US adults own a smartphone or tablet, and that Generation C is best reached via mobile. This is all good news for mobile advertisers (and explains all those smartphone sales).
Social CRM Tweet Jam
We're in CXMChat Tweet Jam mode. Mark the date: November 28th at 10am PT, 1pm ET. The panelists are lining up at the door, but it's the Tweet Jam questions we want to show you now.
- BBC's Adoption of Semantic Web Technologies: An Interview
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management: Mobile, Cloud & Composite Apps Take Priority
- The Current State of Social CRM [Infographic]
- 12 Common Patterns that Make Some Companies Successful with Collaboration
- iPad Mini Reviews Out as Nexus 10 and iPad 4 Clash
- Collaboration and Communications on the Intranet
- A Look at Documentum's Early Days; Will EMC Disrupt Content Management Industry Again? #MMTM12
- ROI of Social in a Crisis
- Microsoft Announces End of Messenger With a Move to Skype
- The Future of SEO and Content Marketing: Author Authority
Around the Web
- Connecting by Subtraction
- The Ladder of Inference
- In A Social Business The Marketing Nerds Will Win
- The state of global innovation: idea generation, idea conversion, and crowdsourcing
- Great Storytelling Violates Expectations
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Nov 14 — Forrester's Customer Experience Forum West Los Angeles
- Nov 20 — SharePoint Connections Amsterdam 2012
- Nov 27 — Gilbane Conference in Boston
- Nov 28 — Tweet Jam: Socializing Customer Relationship Management #CXMChat
- Dec 12 — Big Analytics New York 2012
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Project Manager in Cupertino at Ensighten
- Project Manager in San Francisco at Siteworx
- Copywriter in New York at Digitas
- Director of Mobile Product Management in San Francisco at Twitter
- Interactive/Web Manager in Charleston at Blackbaud
- Office 365 is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Don't Hold Your Breath: SharePoint Release Delayed
- Does the Apple Watch Signal a Post-Browser World?
- Who Leads in Multichannel Campaign Management?
- Hey Cloudera & MapR: Open Data Platform is the Real Deal
- 8 Tips to Spring Clean Your Digital Work Life
- 11 Ways to Ruin Your CMS Project Without Even Trying