Are You a Social Business Statistic?
Gartner says 80% of social business efforts will fail through 2015. Don't want to be on the wrong side of that stat? Then take time to understand how social, mobile and cloud are changing your organization.
In addition, check out 6 things you should know at to avoid being a social business statistic.
Top Customer Experience Trends
Looking for CXM priorities? Context, unification and mobile are key in 2013.
Check out a few of the tools you can leverage to improve customer loyalty.
CXMChat Tweet Jam on Feb 27
Join CMSWire on February 27th at 9am PST, 1pm EST, 1800 GMT as we discuss how marketing automation can help build better web experiences. Check out the Tweet Jam questions and panelists and mark your calender!
- Who Are America's Top CIOs?
- Webtrends Streams Helps Bring Data to Life
- How Many Web Pages Can One Person Manage?
- 5 Tasks For Successful Migrations To SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint, Social and Yammer: A Way of Working, Not Just Tools
- Social Business: Moving Beyond Email
- Salesforce Acquires Content Integration Specialist EntropySoft
- The Organic Intranet
- Got Customer Loyalty? Forrester Report Looks at Today's Tools
- Content Strategy: 5 Ways to Find Your Voice and Tone
Around the Web
- How to Get More Creative
- Denying miscellaneous
- Yes, Introverts Can Be Great Public Speakers
- If You Love Your Brand, Set It Free
- The state of influence today: increasing marketing budgets and greater influencer professionalism
Featured Events (all events | post your event
- Mar 04 — Adobe Digital Marketing Summit in Salt Lake
- Mar 20 — Content Strategies Summit
- Mar 20 — SharePoint Conference for Business Users
- Apr 18 — Forrester's Forum for Marketing Leadership Professionals Los Angeles
- Apr 29 — Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit San Diego
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Copywriter in California at Shutterfly
- Program Director in New York at NetCracker
- Project Manager in Denver at Interactive Intelligence
- Enterprise Business Development Manager in San Francisco at Zmags
- Media Analyst in San Francisco at RadiumOne
- SharePoint is Already Legacy
- Are You Too Old to Work in Tech? IT's Midlife Crisis
- Has Google Just Reinvented Gmail?
- What to Do When Yammer Adoption Stalls
- Is Your Information Architecture Ready for SharePoint 2013?
- Faking Big Data #strataconf
- Microsoft Lync Can Spy on Enterprise BYOD Use