Building Customer Loyalty
If you want to have loyal customers then there are four core customer experience competencies you must have a handle on. Pick up a few more great CXM tips from our recent #CXMChat Tweet Jam.
Goodbye Marketing Funnel
Forrester says you should ditch the marketing funnel in favor of the customer life cycle. But there is one funnel you should consider key to your customer experience strategy — the social funnel.
The 21st Century "Social" Business
Organizations are in a state of transformation, which many refer to becoming Social Businesses. But there's more going on here then a need to be more "social". Today's ideal organization is a complex adaptive system, of which social is only a part.
Featured Report: Is it Time to Reconsider Open Source?
Forrester surveyed 160 enterprise buyers. See what they found.
> Download the Report
- Microsoft Bets on Yammer to Change Itself and Us
- 'Social Business' is Only Half of Enterprise 2.0
- A New Business Model for SharePoint 2013
- Facebook Advertising Works - If You Don't Make These 3 Mistakes
- Microsoft Office 2013 Pricing Emerges, Some Business Users Can Bring It Home
- Gartner: Top Ten Digital Technologies, Business Priorities, Changing Role of CIO
- Building Customer Loyalty with the Four Customer Experience Core Competencies
- Cloud Computing Skills Sorely Needed in Workforce
- Interview: Lithium CEO Rob Tarkoff Has Some Advice for Social Media Consultants
- Ian Truscott: 2013 Belongs to the Content Professional
Around the Web
- Content Management in the Social Age
- Arianna Huffington: Dare to Fail
- Yammer CEO Recounts Lessons of Microsoft Acquisition
- Any brand can promise, great brands deliver
- Great Ideas Aren't Enough
Featured Events (all events | post your event
- Feb 05 — (Webinar) The 5 Linchpins of Great Digital Experiences
- Mar 04 — Adobe Digital Marketing Summit
- Mar 20 — SharePoint Conference for Business Users
- Apr 18 — Forrester's Forum for Marketing Leadership Professionals Los Angeles
- Apr 29 — Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit San Diego 2013
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Systems Analyst in Ontario at OpenText
- Online Community Associate in Santa Monica at EdgeCast
- Senior Information Architect in New York at SapientNitro
- Content Manager in Santa Clara at NVIDIA
- Firefox Project Manager in San Francisco at Mozilla
- Will BlackBerry Once Again be King of Mobility?
- Adobe: IBM's Silverpop Deal Could Trigger 'Nightmare'
- The SharePoint Information Governance Problem
- 3 Ways Social Media is Changing Online Content
- It's Official: Forrester Says Campaign Marketing Is Dead
- Why Microsoft's Reign Will Continue
- Turn Off the Phones and Leave the Customers Alone