Facebook Likes: Forget 'Em
We all like "likes." But there are three other Facebook metrics that provide businesses with far more valuable insight.
Hail to the CCO
Rockstar chief customer officers (CCOs) are those who realize their role is about uniting their organization.
What's Next for SharePoint?
Microsoft continues to innovate in the social space, but it's making it loud and clear that its primary focus is on the cloud as a delivery mechanism.
Microsoft SQL Trumps Oracle?
Microsoft's SQL Server 2014 released to manufacturing this week will give Oracle users a boatload of reasons to consider ditching.
Analysis of Analytics
We were all over the Predictive Analytics World this week. We shared tips on big data, examined how to cut costs and increase output and talked about how Blackjack can help improve marketing analytics.
Context is at the Heart of Great Customer Experience
Join next Tuesday to understand why delivering contextually relevant messages matters.
> Join Us March 25
- Top 10 Things to Measure in Google Analytics
- Is Collaboration Limited by Organizational Structure?
- Forget Likes, These Are the 3 Facebook Metrics to Watch
- The Future of SharePoint and the Social Pivot
- Has Adobe Found the Missing Link to Rich Web Experiences? #SXSW
- Blame Technology for Your Failed Relationships
- If You Want Real Time Marketing ROI, Know Your Buyer
- Searching for Value in Social Media Marketing
- Build Partnerships to Reach 'Markets of One'
- Big Data Crawls Out of the Trough in 2014 #GigaOmLive
Around the Web
- Ex-Microsoft Employee Charged with Passing Blogger Trade Secrets
- Social Media's Big Data Future
- 7 Big Questions For B2B Marketing Leaders in 2014
- Top 25 SharePoint influencers: Social Influence Nicely Collides with Collaboration Clouds
- How Netflix Revolutionized Human Resources
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- March 24 — Adobe Summit Salt Lake City 2014
- March 25 — (Webinar) Why is Context at the Heart of Great Customer Experience? And What to do About It
- March 26 — (Webinar) Make SharePoint Document Viewing Easier with HTML 5
- April 10 — Predictive Analytics World San Francisco 2014
- April 10 — OpenText Innovation Tour New York 2014 — The Future of Enterprise Information
- White Paper: Measuring Web Content Management ROI
- Forrester Report: The Multi-channel Marketing Mandate
- White Paper: Top 7 Success Factors for Optimizing Customer Experience
- Guide: Launch a Customer Experience Program
- Report: How Top Retailers Are Leveraging Web Experience Technologies
- Office 365 is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Don't Hold Your Breath: SharePoint Release Delayed
- Who Leads in Multichannel Campaign Management?
- 8 Tips to Spring Clean Your Digital Work Life
- Hey Cloudera & MapR: Open Data Platform is the Real Deal
- 4 Reasons ECM Needs To Go Digital
- Does the Apple Watch Signal a Post-Browser World?