Data. It overwhelms us.
Most marketers say they're failing to use it optimally. A recent survey showed that most people are not leveraging analytics well. Another study found a lack of analytical minds and skills in key roles.
Getting Good Data
Good data is step one and Forrester recently evaluated Tag Management Systems -- looking at this evolving role of data capture.
Analytics vendors play a key role too and are constantly facing new challenges. This week we saw Webtrends improve measurement of both web and social activity.
In September we'll focused on how marketers can better use their data to make decisions and optimize digital experiences. Stay tuned.
SharePoint 2013 - Disappointing, or Not?
SharePoint's evolution is pleasing many (see SharePoint 2013: 7 Features Users are Going to Love). But worth a read is SharePoint 2013: Not Quite What I Expected.
Join Forrester analyst Kate Leggett on Aug 29th. Get the scoop on how enterprise knowledge is going social.
> Register for the Free Webinar
- Forrester Wave: IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce Build Online Collaboration Lead
- SharePoint 2013: Not Quite What I Expected
- MS Office Web Apps Add Touch for iPad and Windows 8 Tablets
- 35,000 Foot View of SharePoint 2013 for Administrators
- Intranet Launch Checklist
- Delivering Content to Mobile Devices: A Strategy for Implementation
- Marketing vs IT: Who Drives the Customer Experience? #BMAthriving
- Adobe 2012 Mobile Survey Highlights the Rise of Mobile and the Demise of the User Experience
- Alfresco Records Management 2.0 Provides Granular Controls, Mobile Access
- SharePoint Projects: Ant Clay on the Importance of Vision
Around the Web
- Twitter, Facebook, Customer Service and Surgery
- Will social software startups "collapse into the orbit" of the big vendors?
- Who’s the Hero in the Story You Tell?
- Social Media's Productivity Payoff
- 5 Principles of Social CRM In Real Life
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Aug 29 -- Webinar (The New Rules of Social Knowledge Management)
- Sep 04 -- Content Marketing World Columbus
- Sep 13 -- Henry Stewart DAM Conference in Chicago
- Sep 30 -- Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco
- Nov 14 -- Forrester's Customer Experience Forum West Los Angeles
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Content Operations Manager in Santa Clara at Intel
- Content Marketing Manager in Chicago at Fieldglass
- Senior Project Manager -- Client Services in New York at Jive Software
- Senior Data Architect in California at Inflection
- User Experience Consultant in London at Squiz UK