Simon Lande kicked off our focus on Customer Experience Management (CXM) this week with a discussion on the importance of governing the quality of the customer experience. Quality of content and the experience is key to happy customers. Here are a couple of related discussions:
- 6 Concepts for the Future of Website Governance, Including a New Functional Model
- Can Your Web CMS Perform Effective Web Content Governance?
January 18th at 10am PT, 1pm ET is the date for our first 2012 Tweet Jam. We will be talking about Customer Experience: lessons learned in 2011, tools/strategies and opportunities in 2012. Get the Twet Jam details here and join us using the #CXMChat hashtag for a great discussion.
- 3 Things Windows 8 Can Teach SharePoint 2012
- Will Apple's January Announcement Reinvent Textbooks?
- Is Your Intranet Legal?
- Collaboration Predictions for 2012
- Alert: What's Coming In Open Source CMS In 2012
- SharePoint at the Crossroads
- Why We're Against SOPA
- Liferay Impresses With 6.1 Release
- Report Shows Questionable Ethics With Social Networkers
- The Social Business Army: Do You Want a Buck Private or Sniper?
Around the Web
- Would You Pay for Better Customer Service?
- Inside the Mind of a Community Manager
- Context Aware Content Marketing – Somethin’s Got A Hold On Me
- 101 Examples of Social Business ROI
- CX Metrics Don’t Stack Up To Financial Metrics
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Feb 06, 2012 — Online Marketing Summit San Diego
- Feb 22, 2012 — Intelligent Content Palm Springs
- Feb 26, 2012 — SPTechCon - SharePoint Conference San Francisco
- Mar 19, 2012 — DrupalCon Denver
- Mar 20, 2012 — AIIM Conference San Francisco
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Project Manager in Dallas at Telligent
- Marketing Manager in San Mateo at WebDAM
- Director of Digital Marketing in Idaho at Balihoo
- Senior Marketing Content Manager in Cupertino at Apple
- Director of Customer Experience in London at Siegel+Gale
- 5 Tech Trends We'll See More of in 2014
- The Future of Collaboration Isn't What It Used to Be
- SharePoint Conference Keynote: Releases and Roadmap #SPC14
- The Fall of Collaboration, The Rise of Cooperation
- Who Leads the Big Data Market? (Probably Not Who You Think)
- If You Dress SharePoint Differently, Is it Easier to Use? #SPC14
- Navigating the Microsoft Forms Roadmap #SPC14