2013 Customer Experience Trends
2013 was the year customer experience management (CXM) matured and expanded, exploding from websites to mobile devices, brick-and-mortar stores, customer contact centers and more.
What Insightera Does for Marketo
The acquisition of the month was Marketo's $19.5 million grab of Insightera, a move at least one industry insider says moves Marketo to the top of the marketing automation space.
Microsoft's Secret Social Weapon: Yammer
With the might of Microsoft and the Enterprise Agreement behind it, it’s easy to see a future where the Yammer-driven extranet is almost as well-known as Batman himself.
Look Out! Here Come Social Network Threats
Enterprise Social Network community managers, you thought you had it so good.
Big Plans for Big Data
CIOs are no longer talking about big data in terms of “it’s something we’ve got to do.” Instead they’re making plans, putting big data projects into their budgets and writing checks.
Enterprise Privacy in 2014
Enterprise organizations should focus their privacy efforts on what data they actually need to protect. What defines your “crown jewels”?
Aberdeen Report: Improve Customer Engagement and Retention
Empower your team to deliver a more effective and consistent customer experience across all channels.
> Download the Report
- 6 Predictions for SharePoint, Office 365 in 2014
- HP Turns the Page … to Cool?
- Enterprise Content Management Changes, Challenges in 2013 - Leading Vendor's Views
- Inside the Road to Acquia's Possible IPO
- HootSuite Enters the Enterprise with IBM Connections Integration
- 5 New Year's Resolutions for Digital Marketers
- Social Collaboration's Year of Productivity
- Prediction for 2014: Enterprise IT Will Learn to Play Left Handed
- IBM Predicts Brick-and-Mortar Will Trump Online, Smarter Everything
- 5 Things to Banish from Digital Offices
Around the Web
- Digital Marketing Spurs Cape’s Creative Economy
- 6 Social Media Trends of 2013 and What They Mean for the Future
- 7 Essential Facts About SharePoint And ECM
- 3 Key Characteristics Of Great Social Business Entrepreneurs
- Yahoo Email Outage Sees Perception Decline, But Customer Satisfaction Holds Steady
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Jan 26 — IBM Connect in Orlando
- Feb 04 — Social Media Strategies Summit Las Vegas 2014
- Feb 24 — Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2014
- March 05 — Sentiment Analysis Symposium New York 2014
- March 16 — Predictive Analytics World San Francisco 2014
- Report: How Top Retailers Are Leveraging Web Experience Technologies
- White Paper: Keys to Multi-Channel Web Experience Management Success
- White Paper: 5 Reasons to Move from Document Management to ECM
- White Paper: To Cloud or Not to Cloud Your ECM
- Gartner Report: The Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search
- Will BlackBerry Once Again be King of Mobility?
- The SharePoint Information Governance Problem
- 3 Ways Social Media is Changing Online Content
- Adobe: IBM's Silverpop Deal Could Trigger 'Nightmare'
- It's Official: Forrester Says Campaign Marketing Is Dead
- Turn Off the Phones and Leave the Customers Alone
- Why Box's Bad Financials Might Be Right on the Money