Customer Experience Management (CXM) is top of mind for many organizations trying to understand how to best reach customers and prospects. Some may be looking at mobile solutions to support better customer service. Others are looking at how web standards can help the mobile experience.
IBM's view? It's a balancing act with a number of moving parts that you need to carefully orchestrate. Mobile, social, context, analytics -- all play a critical role.
Stay with us this month as we dive deeper into the Mobile Customer Experience, including our upcoming #CXMChat Tweet Jam on May 23rd.
- Digital Asset Management: Who is Preserving Our Digital Legacy?
- IBM's Take on Web Experience Management, Customer Experience is Only a Part
- The Social Enterprise: What's the DAM Point?
- DropBox Debuts new Photo Features, Takes on Google Drive
- SharePoint 15 Arriving Early 2013 According to Leaked MS Roadmap
Learn how Intel migrated 900,000 web pages without a content freeze.
> Download the Free Report
- ERP in the Cloud: Know Your Customers Before You Scare Them Away
- Gartner: Customer Service Contact Vendors Struggling With Meaning of Social CRM
- Forrester Wave for Social Media Monitoring Led By Radian6, Visible Technologies
- Alert: What's Coming for Open Source CMS in May 2012
- Tablets to Become Primary Personal Computing Device, Forrester Predicts
Around the Web
- Three Things They Don't Tell You About Community Management
- Social Savvy Customers Impacted More by Poor Customer Service
- When You Know Your Content Is Bad
- Getting to Effective Social Business Results: Applying Culture Change
- Why Your Customers Want To Join Your Tribe
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- May 08 -- Web Experience Management Lunch Seminar in San Francisco
- May 08 -- DAM New York 2012
- May 17 -- Web Experience Management Lunch Seminar in Boston
- Jun 18 -- Enterprise 2.0 Summit Boston
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Content Management Analyst at Voxgov
- Content Manager -- Business Segment in California at lynda.com
- Editor Specialist - Scalable Services Solutions in Mountain View at Google
- Sales Operations Manager in United Kingdom at SAS
- Senior Project Manager in New York at Siegel+Gale