Digital Marketer's Worthiness
From what we can tell, the biggest challenge in 2013 for digital marketers was showing their worth. In fact, it's what keeps them up at night — demonstrating ROI to executives.
Internet of Things & Customer Service
One area shows potential for making the Internet of Things work for the customer: customer service and support.
Intranet Dead? Not a Chance
Hard to define. Underappreciated. Suffers from an identity crisis. Often regarded as a source of frustration. But the death of the intranet has been greatly exaggerated, according to our 2013 look-back.
Cats, Racism and Social Media Policies
Sure, there are offensive comments about President Obama's dead grandmother to insensitive quips about AIDS in Africa, but there's a bigger problem in social media.
Three Phases of SharePoint in 2013
For writer David Roe's money, SharePoint in 2013 was characterized by SharePoint and Yammer, SharePoint and Office 365 and Mobile SharePoint.
Back to Basics With Web CMS
Good way to start 2014 in your Web CMS selection and implementation? Try making things easy on yourself.
- A Look Back: Social Business Trends from 2013
- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- Big Data Goes Mainstream in 2014 - 6 Major Vendors Weigh In
- CMSWire's Top 20 Hits of 2013: SharePoint
- The End of Data Scientists and Other Predictions
- Microsoft, Snapchat Downplay Cyberattacks
- 2014 Wish List … from Gabriele Di Piazza
- CMSWire Top Contributors 2013 - Deb Lavoy
- Back to Basics in 2014: Do Things Better, Get Things Done
- A Look Back: The Evolution of Social Media in 2013
Around the Web
- 2014 Digital Marketing Punch List: 7 Things You Should Be Doing But Are Not (Yet)
- 2014: Social Media Descends to 35 Feet
- Sony Eyes Up Microsoft's Windows Phone
- Facebook Facing Suit Over Private Messages
- IBM's 2014 Social Business Outlook: From 'Liking' to Leading
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Jan 22 — (Webinar) How to Choose the Right Online Community Platform
- Jan 26 — IBM Connect in Orlando
- Feb 04 — Social Media Strategies Summit Las Vegas 2014
- Feb 24 — Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2014
- March 05 — Sentiment Analysis Symposium New York 2014
- Aberdeen Report: Improving Engagement with Multi-Channel Service
- Ebook: 3 Steps to a Successful Enterprise CMS Project
- Report: How Top Retailers Are Leveraging Web Experience Technologies
- Ebook: Measuring Return on Knowledge in a Big Data World
- Guide: Web Content & Customer Experience Management
- It's Official: Forrester Says Campaign Marketing Is Dead
- Will EMC Dump Documentum?
- Hackers Use Viral Videos to Attack B2B E-Commerce Site
- Adobe: IBM's Silverpop Deal Could Trigger 'Nightmare'
- A Beginner's Guide to Responsive Web Design
- Dream On Salesforce, SAP Prez Unimpressed by Your Threats
- Why Can't Lawyers Learn to Use Hashtags?