IBM Exec on Big Data Challenges
Marketers face all kinds of challenges turning big data into actionable insights, not the least of which is figuring out how to act on insights gained through analysis of anonymous data.
We Can Always Learn More
Think you know a lot about big data and artificial intelligence? You may rethink that after hearing what Ray Kurzweil had to say at the Global Directions.
Here Comes Oracle
Oracle steps up competition with IBM, Salesforce with latest release, with cloud updates announced at Oracle OpenWorld.
Software from HighQ All About Due Diligence
This solution wants to offer enterprises a standardized way of creating due diligence reports as well as save time.
SharePoint: Strong Chief Needed
Implementing dozens of SharePoint projects has taught us a valuable lesson: a successful SharePoint project has a single leader who drives success, and you are not going anywhere in SharePoint without a leader.
What the Forrester Wave ECM Wants Today
The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) market is changing, and vendors are being pushed to provide new functionality that addresses productivity goals.
Forrester Report: The Multi-Channel Marketing Mandate
Evolve your marketing strategies to keep up with today's customers.
> Download the Report
- The Sexiest Part of Being a Data Scientist is Not in the Code, It's In the Storytelling
- Google Encrypts All Searches, Rolls Out Google+ Comments for YouTube
- Content Quality vs. Quantity: Is There a Clear Winner?
- Metadata Solves Your SharePoint Content Management Problems
- Social Competitive Intelligence Answers the 'So What?' Question
- Read Between the Lines: Discovering the Hidden Customer
- LucidWorks Opens Marketplace for Add-Ons to Solr Search Engine
- Forrester: Go Beyond Multi-Channel, Build Seamless Experiences
- Where's My Magic 8 Ball? Customer-Focused Analytics
- Smartphone, Tablet, Desktop: Approach Each as Its Own Marketing Channel
Around the Web
- Bill Gates admits Control-Alt-Delete was a mistake, blames IBM
- Twitter, NFL Reach Deal to Show Football Videos
- Fire the Funnel - 5 stages of the real buyer's journey
- NYC may bar social media demands by employers
- Big data and the myth of anonymity
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Oct 02 — Webinar: 5 Best Practices for Using Video with Employee Communications
- Oct 09 — Nuxeo World Paris 2013
- Oct 16 — Digital Pulse Boston 2013
- Oct 20 — Liferay Symposium North America
- Dec 03 — Gilbane Conference Boston 2013
- Gartner Report: The Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search
- White Paper: The Total Cost of Web CMS Ownership
- Forrester Report: The Unified Customer Experience Imperative
- White Paper: Finding the ROI in Document Collaboration
- Forrester Report: The Multi-Channel Marketing Mandate
- It's Official: Forrester Says Campaign Marketing Is Dead
- Hackers Use Viral Videos to Attack B2B E-Commerce Site
- Will EMC Dump Documentum?
- A Beginner's Guide to Responsive Web Design
- Dream On Salesforce, SAP Prez Unimpressed by Your Threats
- Adobe: IBM's Silverpop Deal Could Trigger 'Nightmare'
- Why Can't Lawyers Learn to Use Hashtags?