HP & Autonomy Pointing Fingers
What started as a US$ 11b acquisition story is now a tale of cheating and scheming. HP says Autonomy cooked the books. But former Autonomy CEO, Mike Lynch, says it's not true — that HP's politics and business practices are the reason behind Autonomy's financial woes.
What Customers Want
It's about more than getting that sale, it's also about promoting the brand and building loyalty. Customers increasingly demand more, it's how the enterprise responds to the customer's needs that makes the difference.
Even President Obama understood how to reach into the hearts and minds of the country via digital marketing to get the right information to the right people, at just the right time to win the 2012 presidential election.
Social CRM Tweet Jam
A final reminder that our #CXMChat Tweet Jam on the social side of customer relationship management is taking place on November 28th. Get the Tweet Jam questions and panelists here.
- Obama Victory's Debt to Digital Marketing
- Microsoft Windows 8: How Bad Could it Be?
- Thoughts on the Future of Collaboration From Yammer Co-founder Adam Pisoni
- Apple Stock Price Bounces Back, Thanks to AC/DC and eBay?
- 8 Ways Businesses Can Use Facebook and Customer Relationship Management
- SharePoint is the New SAP
- Pinterest Releases New Business Tools, Gets Analytics from HelloInsights
- Customer Experience: What Customers Want, What the Enterprise Must Do
- Amazon Introduces New e-Commerce Digital Marketing Tools: Pages & Posts
- The Six Pillars of Social Business
Around the Web
- Building Your Company's "Why"
- Gamification: does it make business more fun, or is it just exploitationware?
- An introduction to SEO - It's a lot like dating
- Keeping the Brand Promise
- Obama cracks Nate Silver joke at turkey pardoning
Featured Events (all events | post your event
- Nov 27 — Gilbane Conference in Boston
- Nov 28 — Tweet Jam: Socializing Customer Relationship Management #CXMChat
- Dec 05 — SMX Social Media Marketing Las Vegas
- Dec 12 — Big Analytics New York 2012
- Jan 27 — IBM Connect 2013
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Content Analyst at NM Incite
- Implementation Engineer in California at Tealium
- Brand Strategist in San Francisco at Twitter
- Writer — Interactive in Santa Clara Valley at Apple
- Technical Project Manager in Portland at Janrain
- Endangered Species: The Corporate Intranet
- Think Digital Marketing Technology: Think ... Microsoft?
- Multitasking? You're Killing Yourself for Nothing
- Forget Intranets, Give Me an ESN
- Microsoft's New BI Tool Plays Nice, Even With 3rd Party Vendors
- Are These Vendors the Best at Social Media Monitoring?
- Will Office 365 Destroy Consulting?