Survey Says? Make Surveys Better
Forcing survey-takers to opt-out. Creating surveys that take longer than 15 minutes. Not including any open-ended questions. Doing any of this? Here are five ways to make your marketing surveys better.
Oracle Gets BlueKai. What's Next?
Oracle Corp. appears to have an insatiable appetite for marketing technology. Its latest deal is BlueKai. Marketing wonks should keep their eyes on Marin Software, a provider of a cloud-based digital advertising management platform, as a possible buyout target.
Making BYOD Work
BYOD is all but inevitable today, but you must create a comprehensive BYOD strategy that identifies which mobile devices, applications and services to support. It should also provide policies and procedures to guide help-desk and customer-service employees.
Long Live Email Collaboration
With all the anti-email push out there, we need to allow people to collaborate with the tools that they are comfortable using. Email is comfortable.
Why IBM's Cloudant Acquisition Matters
Feeling the pressure to innovate, IBM bought infrastructure-as-a-service brand SoftLayer last year, and it’s why they purchased big data-database provider Cloudant this week.
Golden Days of Enterprise IT
These are golden days for enterprise (and wanna be enterprise) IT vendors. You don’t have to look any further than the (now confirmed) $350 million Dropbox raised last month to prove it.
Tech Brief: Agile Digital Marketing for the Enterprise
Learn how integrating your marketing tools into one system can benefit your business.
> Download the Brief
- 5 Tech Trends We'll See More of in 2014
- Who Leads the Big Data Market? (Probably Not Who You Think)
- The Future of Collaboration Lies in Human Resources' Hands
- Why IBM's Cloudant Acquisition is a Big Deal and Who it Threatens
- Dropbox Gets Big Bucks, Box Gets Talent, Syncplicity Gets Analytical
- Adobe Expects New Integration to Improve Mobile Experiences
- A Sip of What CMSWire Offers …
- Volerro Launches Free Collaborative Screen Sharing
- The Future of Customer Service: Predictive, Personalized
- People Think 'Products' When Trying to Solve Problems Online
Around the Web
- Satya Nadella, Chief of Microsoft, on His New Role
- Three Smart Lessons From Facebook's Purchase Of WhatsApp
- 3 Social Media Strategies for Your Business
- Get To Know: IBM Social Business Global Marketing Program Director
- Where Did the Bitcoins Go? The Mt. Gox Shutdown, Explained
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- March 3 — SharePoint Conference 2014 Las Vegas
- March 5 — Sentiment Analysis Symposium New York 2014
- March 16 — Predictive Analytics World San Francisco 2014
- March 24 — Adobe Summit Salt Lake City 2014
- May 5 — Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit LA 2014
- Forrester Report: Make B2B Marketing Thrive in the Age Of the Customer
- Report: How Top Retailers Are Leveraging Web Experience Technologies
- eBook: 25 Ways to do Real-time Website Personalization
- eBook: Measuring Return on Knowledge in a Big Data World
- White Paper: 5 Tips for Integrating Video into Your CMS
- SharePoint is Back, Yammer... Not So Much
- 3 SharePoint Paths for the Next 10 Years
- Microsoft Beats Amazon in Cloud Storage [Infographic]
- Why Companies Can't Afford to Go Overboard with Analytics
- Groups for Office 365 Transforming Collaboration
- Everything Bill Baer Has Shared About SharePoint
- How Marketing Content Wastes Money