IBM: Nothing Like Us Out There
IBM's vision with Mail Next? Upgrading mail with social business capabilities and giving mail users the ability to share with a wide audience, IBM told CMSWire this week.
Marketing Automation Meets Gmail
Cirrus Insight's integration of Pardot and Hubspot marketing automation with Gmail means Pardot and Hubspot customers who use Salesforce will have access to all of their marketing automation intelligence in their Gmail inbox. Meanwhile, Forrester produces its top nine marketing automation vendors.
Using Yammer? Here are four suggestions for improvement and ultimately better social collaboration.
Telecommuting and its Downside
Working from home is the best job ever … as long as you're willing to tether yourself to technology, produce twice as much as you would in an office, blur every possible work-life boundary and have the discipline to bite your tongue when someone asks you if you ever plan to get a "real" job.
Save Your Big Data from Landfills
Dealing with your big data landfill requires a new strategy that goes beyond the current data preparation methods used by IT.
Hybrid Clouds for SharePoint?
The hybrid cloud is the talk of the industry for 2014, and a hybrid cloud for SharePoint/Office 365 is no exception. But not everyone is going hybrid, at least not permanently.
- 4 Ways to Make Yammer a Better Workplace Tool
- IBM's Mail Next: Original in the Social Business Enterprise? #IBMConnect
- Five Things About Potential New Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- How Google is Torturing Marketers by Tweaking Gmail
- The End of the InfoPath Era
- Mid-Size Businesses Get Busy on Twitter
- Extreme Goes Deep at the Super Bowl with Analytics
- Insults, Assumptions, Cultural Affronts: Mistakes to Avoid When Going Global
- Email Reimagined: Memories of Coordinator in Visions of Mail Next
- Improving the Customer Support Experience
Around the Web
- Leading Question: How Will the Internet of Things Change Digital Marketing as We Know It?
- Social Business Requires Social Employees
- A Different Gates Is Returning to Microsoft
- Social Media Valued in Business – But for Leaders, Not Staff
- New Raab VEST Report: B2B Marketing Automation Will Reach $1.2 Billion in 2014
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Feb 13 — (Webinar) How to Maximize Community Engagement in Support and Fan Communities
- Feb 18 — (Webinar) Why Metadata Matters in SharePoint Search and Information Governance
- Feb 18 — (Webinar) Supporting Collaboration without Compromising Security
- Feb 19 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: The Future of Collaboration #SocBizChat
- Feb 24 — Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2014
- eBook: Maximizing the Value of Online Marketing Video
- Guide: Delivering Great B2B Customer Experience
- Gartner Report: The Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search
- White Paper: To Cloud or Not to Cloud Your ECM?
- Forrester Report: Mobile App or Mobile Web? It’s a Choice, Not a Battle
- 4 Trends in Workplace Communication [Infographic]
- 8 Companies Leading ECM Into 2015
- Can Egnyte Snuff Box's IPO Fire?
- Have Status Meetings at Work? No, No, No and ... No
- IDC: 10 Predictions For Emerging Technologies In 2015
- Mark Cuban: I Don't Take Risks But I Sure Can Dance
- Retail's Omnichannel, Data-Driven Revolution is Here