The Problem with Digital Marketing
The problem with digital marketing today is that marketers focus too much on channels when they should be thinking customer, customer customer.
When used right, marketing automation can serve the sales team and improve customer experiences. Unfortunately, Marketing Automation is on a collison course with privacy — does this spell disaster?
The Problem with Collaboration
The world is suffering from a collaboration gap. Collaboration isn't working — but we can get there, with the right mindset. We need to focus on the employees and not the technology if we want to transform into truly social businesses.
Google Hangouts & Tweet Jams
CMSWire events are kicking into high gear. Check out the details for Feb 20th our Google Hangout at 9am PST, 12pm EST. And then join us on February 27th at 10am PST, 1pm EST for our Tweet Jam — get the #CXMChat details here.
Both events will explore the intersection of Marketing Automation and Web Experience Management.
Gartner Report: 6 Digital Marketing Game Changers for 2013
Understand the key changes that are shifting Digital Marketing today.
> Download the Report
- Prediction: SharePoint Will Disappear Very Soon
- Collaboration Isn't Working: What We Have Here is a Chasm
- How to Get the Best of Both Worlds: Web CMS and Marketing Automation
- Don't Be a Social Business Statistic
- Jive Takes Off the Gloves and Takes on the Competition
- Why All Enterprise Search Projects Fail
- Marketing Automation vs. You
- Think Customers, not Channels
- Gartner: 3 Actionable Analytics Trends Driven by Big Data, Mobile, Social
- How to Drive Sustainable SharePoint Adoption in Your Organization
Around the Web
- Confusing loyalty with silence
- Fewer Customers Will Help You Grow Faster
- Clay Christensen: First the media gets disrupted, then comes the education industry
- Big brother’s watching: Half of users don’t like brands listening in on social media
- Your Innovation Problem Is Really a Leadership Problem
Featured Events (all events | post your event
- Mar 04 — Adobe Digital Marketing Summit in Salt Lake
- Mar 20 — Content Strategies Summit
- Mar 20 — SharePoint Conference for Business Users
- Apr 18 — Forrester's Forum for Marketing Leadership Professionals Los Angeles
- Apr 29 — Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit San Diego
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Technical Program Manager in Mountain View at Google
- Java Software Engineer in Atlanta at Hannon Hill
- Social Media Manager in Seattle at Projectline
- Marketing Coordinator in Boston at SiteSpect
- Communications Senior Copywriter in San Francisco at Zynga
- Forrester: Move Faster on App Development
- Reinventing Digital Asset Management
- World Cup Website Hacked: Is Yours Vulnerable, Too?
- Microsoft Strikes Google by Slashing Office 365 Prices #WPC14
- A Man, a Blouse and an Awesome Customer Experience
- Thank You, Apple-IBM? Why Mega Deal is Good for Microsoft
- Here are the IoT Top 10 Movers and Shakers